Chapter 13

I look over and see Mary standing there. My smirk turns into a really expression. The devil doesn't look as worried anymore. "Oh come on" I whisper, "Can I never catch a break?" "Mary what are you doing in here" the devil asks. "Well I came to ask for help on the homework" Mary says. The devil pulls Mary in. The devil then checks to make sure no one else is around then closes and locks the door.

While the devil is momentarily distracted I whisper, "Seriously? You couldn't have gotten a teacher or the principle or I don't know someone with authority around here." "Relax" Mary whispers, "I got this." "I'm doomed" I whisper when the devil walks over to us. "You can't tell anyone" the devil says. "Well you are going to have to give a damn good reason not to considering Sammy broke my best friends heart" Mary says.

"Because" the devil says, "We love each other." "One that is way to fast we have only known each other for three weeks" I say, "Secondly I love V-mmm." I glare at the devil while my foot throbs in pain from being smashed. The devil just gives me an innocent smile. Mary looks between us and then says, "I approve, I always thought Violet could do way better that Sammy here." "Hey" I say. "Sorry not sorry Sam" Mary says, "Violet is way out of your league. I'm just shocked that you can keep getting girls out of your league."

"See Mary agrees with me" the devil says. "Whatever" I say. "Next time lock your door" Mary says, "Or don't do anything at school where anyone can see." "Trust me" the devil says, "Lesson learned." "Well lunch is almost over" Mary says, "I'll see you later." Mary hands me one of her t-shirts. "What" I ask. "I'm just returning your shirt that you let me borrow" Mary says. I take the shirt and Mary walks out. I shrug my shoulders and put it in my backpack.

"I'll see you after school" the devil says. "I have practice after school" I say, "So I will be over after that." "Alright" the devil says. I walk out of her classroom and to my next class as the bell rings. I take me seat. Why did Mary give me one of her shirts? I unfold the shirt and phone falls out. I pick up the phone and see it looks exactly like my actual phone. I turn on the phone and I receive a text message from Mary. 'Now we can talk, and that homewrecker wannabe won't know. Violet's number is also programmed into the phone, so text her as soon as you finish reading this. We also have a plan.'

Mary you brilliant idiot. I immediately go to Violet's number. 'Hey baby. I love and miss you so much. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you.' I then go to Mary's number. 'You brilliant idiot.' I receive a text from Violet. 'Babe, I love and miss you too. I forgive you and I understand why you did it.' 'I can't wait til this is over, and we can be together again.' Mary starts a group chat. 'Will you two stop sexting each other.' 'I missed you too Mary' I reply. 'We are not' Violet replies.

'So, what is the plan' I text. 'The plan is to get evidence, get the person that is helping that homewrecker wannabe to turn on her, and get that homewrecker wannabe thrown in jail' Mary answers. 'Let's do this' I reply.

Thanks for reading.  Thanks for over eight hundred total reads and over a hundred reads on chapter one.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.