Chapter 2

The bell rings and the door opens. "Good morning class" our new teacher says. Our new teacher walks in and it is a girl. Wow, at least she is easy on the eyes, but damn no one can compare to my Violet. All the boys must be thinking the same thing, because the have not stopped staring at our new teacher like a piece of meat. "Damn" a boy whisper. "I wouldn't mind tapping that" another boy whispers. "That ass though" a third boy whispers. "Eww" Mary says in disgust, "Why do boys always think with their dicks?" I smirk and violet giggles.

The teacher puts her bag on her desk and turns around. "Hello class" she says, "My name is Miss Avalon. I just recently graduated college and this is my first teaching job. Now each of introduce yourself and tell the class a little bit about you." Students row by row go, since I am in the last row, I will be one of the last. It is now Violet's turn. Violet stands up and says, "My name is Violet Snow. I am going into business so that I can take over my parent's business when they retire." She sits down and I stand up. "My name is Sammy Tempo. I go by either Sammy or Sam and I am the basketball captain" I say. I sit down and Mary stands up. Mary says, "My name is Mary Jackson. I am the cheerleader captain." Mary sits down.

Miss Avalon hands out the syllabus and goes over it. After she finishes she says, "Bell will be ringing in a minute. I will see you tomorrow." The bell rings a few seconds later. Everyone stands up and starts walking to their next class. We all go to our second which is English. Once English is over, we say bye to Violet because we won't see her til lunch. The next two periods pass by slowly. Finally the bell rings and I go to walk to my locker. Mary grabs my arm and I look at her. "You better fix everything" she says. "I will" I reply. I walk to my locker and see Violet there already. I put everything I don't need in it and pull out everything I need. I close my locker and look at Violet. "Let's go" I say.

I lead her out to my car and I unlock it. I get into the backseat and I motion for her to come sit next me. She enters my car and closes the door. Violet breaks out into tears. I wrap my arms around Violet and pull her onto my lap. She cries into my shoulder and I whisper comforting words in her ear. After five minutes, she stops crying. I gently put my finger under her chin and make her look at me. "I'm so sorry Violet" I say, "I was a complete asshole to you, I shouldn't have ignored you. Please forgive me." Violet just looks at me. "I love you" I say, "I'm so in love with, I can't picture my life without you."

Violet smiles and connects our lips. The kiss is slow and passionate. Our lips move in sync and there is nothing rushed about it. When air becomes a problem, I pull away and lay my forehead on hers. "You so beautiful" I say. Violet just blushes. I smile and ask, "How did I get so lucky?" She blushes even harder and says, "I love you." She connects our lips again and this time the kiss is a little heated. I lay Violet down on my seats and lay on top of her making sure not to squish her. We continue to kiss. I start to kiss down Violet's neck and she tangles her hands in my hair.

I connect our lips again. All of a sudden my car door opens. "Oh my god" and we immediately separate. I roll off of Violet and fall onto the floor banging my elbow on the floor. "Shit" Violet says. I say, "Dammit." We look over to see who caught us.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.  Chapter 3 will be posted tomorrow.