Chapter 14

After practice ends, I wait til basically everyone is gone then meet Mary in the shower again. No not like that, get your mind out of the gutter. "So, what's the first step of action" I whisper. "We are going to get the person helping the homewrecker wannabe to turn on her" Mary whispers, "On your way home turn into an alley or something like that and when the person comes looking for you, you have to hold them until me and Violet can get there." "Alright" I whisper, "You two better not be far behind."

After I finish taking a shower, I get dressed and leave. I drive to a park with a few stores in the area. I park and get out of my car. I walk into one of the stores and walk into the bathroom. I then climb out of the window into a back street. I quickly hide my phone in a corner and then hide close by. I take out the phone that Mary gave them text her my address and that I am in position. Twenty minutes later I hear footsteps.

I see a man walk over to where I hid my phone. I see him pick it up and look around. I see him pull out his phone and that's when I tackle him to the ground. He cries out in surprise and we wrestle for control. He gets the upper hand and goes to punch me when he is pulled off. I hear the voice I have been dying to hear for three weeks scream, "Sammy!" Violet kneels next to me and grabs my head. I smile and say, "Violet." Violet asks, "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did he hurt-" I cut off her rambling by kissing her. Violet immediately kisses me back.

These are the lips and kisses I have been craving. The devils kisses are garbage compared to Violet's. We pull away and rest our foreheads together. "Sammy" Violet says tears rushing down her face. "I'm not going anywhere" I say pulling her in for a hug. "God, you have no idea how hard these past three weeks have been" I say, "I love you Violet." "I love you too Sammy" Violet says. I pull out of the hug and use my thumbs to wipe her tears. I stand up and help Violet stand up.

I see one of Violet's bodyguards holding the man that was helping the devil. "What is your name" Mary asks. "I'm not telling you anything" the man says. Mary says, "Do you know who we are?" "That's Sammy Tempo and the girl she is supposed to stay away from" the man says, "And you're the best friend of the girl she is supposed to stay away from." "Let me properly introduce myself, my name is Mary Jackson" Mary says, "And this is Violet Snow." The man's eyes go wide.

"Now" Mary says, "What is your name?" "Harry" Harry says. "Help us and we will pay you double what that homewrecker wannabe is" Mary says. "Make that triple and we have a deal" Harry says. "Deal" Violet says. "Now we have to make some believable story so that Mercedes doesn't suspect anything" Harry says. "Well since I'm covered in dirt, I'll just say that something was wrong with my car, so I pulled over to fix it. When I fixed it, I was hungry since I haven't eaten since lunch, so I got something to eat" I say, "I'll get her something too." "Also, start letting Mercedes get more intimate with you so that Harry here can collect evidence" Mary says. "Ugh" I say. Violet says, "Just until we have enough solid evidence to throw her ass in jail." "Ok" I say.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.