"I'm sorry, but who is not allowing you to do that?" I feigned a curious, lost expression, and Kris looked at me as if I lost my head. "I just told you to help me collect the cards, which means I'm allowing you to do it. So would you?"

"Nice going, Hani," Sehun, of course, snickered, and I shot him a playful grin he reciprocated right away. I found my heart swell with emotions. Sehun was much more endearing when he was smiling and being genuine.

Slowly, Kris stepped forward, his pants glinting when he passed by the window, the sun reflecting over the sparkling material of his ugly pants. He crouched beside me, shooting me a quick, a bit appalled look, before reaching for the cards closer to him (Jongdae's, Baekhyun's, and Joonmyeon's) at first, his hand froze, as if unsure he should do it or not, but when I started to help him out – I had to crawl a little closer to reach him – he slowly did the same.

Then, when I was about to swivel around to collect the remaining cards, Kris shot his eyes towards me, a curious yet cautious look flashing by his orbs, and I found him to be adorable, despite his sharp, and masculine features.

"Who are you?" that was a question that a lot had asked me, a repeated one that I was getting annoyed with. But, I lifted my head up at Kris and smiled.

"I'm Moon Hani."

-

"You okay?"

I smiled at the boys, after finally getting up on their legs after the pain wave that attacked them. Most of them opted to massage their legs, while Chanyeol and Sehun continuously patted their stomachs, as if the source of pain came from there.

Jongin raised two thumbs up at me, while stealing a hoodie and jeans from Chanyeol's side right besides my side of my wardrobe, and then throwing them towards Kris's side. The taller boy ended up blinking at the pair of clothes, absolutely stupefied.

"We are alright," Jongin said, closing the closet with a sweet smile. My heart thumped at the beauty radiating off of him in waves. "Although, we're not sure what exactly happened, I can tell it's something about all of us together, creating a deck."

"The Exo deck, right?" I mumbled, shooting Tao, whom was staring at me with awe on his face, his hands still absentmindedly patting the soothing fabric of the hoodie he had finally put on. Tao turned entirely red, his cheeks flaming and his body shaking. He was so adorable, like a child.

"Hmm," Yixing hummed in agreement, checking his friends and continuously asking if they were okay even though he couldn't heal their words – I could. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Kris pulling Joonmyeon aside, talking with hushed voices, expression serious. I could tell that whatever they were talking about is something I already know, it was more like Kris was filling up the holes in his brain by discussing whatever he missed while he was locked in his card. This wasn't the first time for me to see Joonmyeon so serious, but I got to say serious Joonmyeon is my absolute favorite. He was undeniably attractive like that.

"So..," I drawled, catching the attention of the scattered boys around. I was trying to tie my hair back to how it used to be. "Shall we go eat something before we discuss everything that happened?"

"Oh, oh, Hani, I would like some bubble tea, please," Sehun raised his hands (both of them, mind you) very obediently, a small, puppy smile tugging the corner of his lips. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Are you being polite? What has come to the world?" I teased, already fishing for my wallet, momentarily wincing when I thought I needed to confront my parents sooner or later. I was worried they'd be worried for me, because they've known what kind of cards mine are, and now that they've finally been reunited together, I'm pretty sure the energy they radiated was immense.