Chapter 16 - A Final Letter

A/N: Ayo ladies and gentlemen whoahhhhhh

Yes. Hello. Hi. So, I went to go see "Burn The Stage" (the bts movie) and wowwwww I love it so much you should all go see it!!!! I swear my friends and I were sobbing and at one point we had the entire cinema doing the fanchant - it was beautiful.

Now onto the last chapter!!

~~~

"OW! MARK! IT HURTS" I was gasping for air as he pushed me down.

"Dude. Don't drown your girlfriend." Ten says laughing.

"Oh! I'm so sorry - are you okay??" Mark lets go of me and grabs my shoulders looking worried. 

"Haha, I'm fine." I smile at him before I swim to the side of the pool and get out, water dripping from my hair and down my legs as I do so. 

I look to my left off the balcony and see the view I hadn't noticed before. NCT and Young and Free had rented out a villa on the beach for a weekend away. No managers. No Lee Soo Man. No work. 

For once.

"Wow! It's so pretty?" I say, inhaling as I put on my clothes and study our surroundings. Renjun joins me. 

"It is isn't it? I'm so glad we chose this place - it's perfect." He smiles at me before turning back to the scenery.

"HEY! Stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Mark yells from the pool behind us. He grabs a beach ball from Winwin who was "playing" with Yuta and chucks it at Renjun's head. 

It bounces off Renjun's skull and onto the floor below him.

Great going there, Mark.

I turn around just in time to see Mark's frightened expression as Renjun slowly picks up the beach ball at his feet. 

"Renjun....calm down okay? You don't need to do this." Johnny comes over from where he was grilling some food for us later. He sounds worried, but also like he's about to laugh. 

Renjun's hands grip the beach ball tighter as he stares Mark dead in the face. 

"You gave me a weapon. Thank you." Renjun gives him a sly smirk before thrusting the beach ball at Mark's head at full speed. 

Mark's eyes go wide a second before the ball smacks him in the face, knocking him backward to the side of the pool. As his arms flail around helplessly, he hit Taeyong's ankles and pulled him into the pool. Jaehyun, the member Taeyong had been talking to, reached out to grab Taeyong's hand. He caught him just before Taeyong fell in. 

"Th-Thank you." Taeyong stuttered over his words as he gazed into Jaehyun's eyes and Jaehyun gazed back. 

"No problem." Jaehyun smiled. 

Mark resurfaced.

"Can you guys please stop flirting and help me out here?" 

Jaehyun laughed but didn't deny it. He went over and helped Mark out of the pool. 

I looked over to where Bella and Bahar were and saw that they were whispering and giggling. again.

Oh my gosh - they are such gay trash.

When I looked back to where Taeyong and the others were, Mark had disappeared. 

Where did he go?