Chapter 6 - Is it you?

Start from the beginning

Song_Deborah: yeah, I got that. But what happened? also, spelling ;)

pArkBaHAr: YOONGI HAPPENED

Song_Deborah: oh no. is everything okay?

pArkBaHAr: OF COURSE. IT'S BETTER THAN OKAY

Song_Deborah: Okay good. Can you tell me what has happened now?

pArkBaHAr: YOONGI

pArkBaHAr: GAVE ME

pArkBaHAr: A PROMISE RING

Song_Deborah: o

Song_Deborah: m

Song_Deborah: g

Song_Deborah: THAT'S AMAZING HYUNG

Song_Deborah: CONGRATS

pArkBaHAr: thank you~

pArkBaHAr: Oh! and btw tell the other members that I'll be back tmr. 

pArkBaHAr: I'm staying over at BTS's place tonight. ;)

Song_Deborah: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Song_Deborah: bahar hyungie's gonna have some fun tonight~

pArkBaHAr: ....

Song_Deborah: wait you're not denying it

pArkBaHAr: ....

Song_Deborah: OMG IS BAHAR BECOMING AN ADULT

pArkBaHAr has gone offline

Song_Deborah: OMG I'M TELLING BELLA

____________________________________________________________

Today's the day.

The day that we film our very first music video.

Together, Young and Free along with our manager chose our song L.O.V.E do make a music video for. This was because this is the song that means the most to the members. 

For my part of the song, the lyrics are talking about struggling with proving yourself to others and showing your true self to the one you love. 

"이 가면 뒤에 나를 보지 못해.
가면없이 나를 사랑해 주시겠습니까?
사실을 보니? "

( I can not see me without this mask.
  Could you love me without a mask?
  Can you see my true self? )

But of course, I've never done that. I've never had someone to love me like that before. 

As I headed down to the van were the other members were waiting (The place we were filming was over an hour away), I stopped by the lockers our side of the dance studio to deliver my letter.

~~~~~~~~

Dear X,

No, I do not have anything else to do, What do you think?! I have no life!

Anyways, I''m so sorry for not answering your cries for help. I replied a few hours after I read the letter and so didn't fully remember what to write about. But that's no excuse ;) So how about I answer it now?

To be honest, I'm not very good with girl stuff either but I'll try

I would say that you need to build up the courage to approach her. No girl enjoys being stared at. Take my advice, I know from experience. 

Also, when you ask her out, make sure that you do the following:

1. Always be 10 minutes early

2. Give her a rose when you meet her 

3. Don't be super dressed up, but don't just wear what you always wear. Put a little bit of effort in.

4. For the first date: Don't go somewhere super fancy like a French restaurant or ball or something. A private picnic or café date is just right ;)

I hope these helped you, and remember I am always here to help you with anything! Maybe you could help me get ready to debut...?

From,

Y

~~~~~~~~

The letter wasn't my best, but it was better than my last one. 

I walked down the hall towards locker #108, X's locker. Usually, I don't check for other people because everyone is either asleep or practicing when I deliver the letters but today I heard voices. I quickly scanned the hallway to find, no one was there.

huh. Weird. I could have sworn I just heard someone talking. Maybe it's just from one of the dance rooms.

I walked up to the locker and tried to slip my letter in. I realized I hadn't folded it a small as I usually did because I was in such a hurry so I folded it again and started to slip it through the crack in the locker door. 

"What are you doing?!"

Oh sh- Wait. I know that voice!

"Um...nothing." 

I say awkwardly while I fall back into the lockers behind me. I quickly slip the letter into the locker before I look up into none other than the eyes of Mark Lee from the group NCT. 

"Okay well, can I get to my locker please?"

"This is your locker?!" I say, pointing to locker #108.

Is Mark Lee X?! Could it really be him!? But Mark is so cool and popular and I haven't even debuted yet! Well, X doesn't know that. Wait... maybe he does. Did I put that in my letter?!

OMG

I did. 

"No, this one is." He points to locker #109 and looks at me weirdly.

"Oh..um..okay then. Uh, bye!" And I rush out of the room.

See Deborah! It isn't Mark. It could never be Mark. He's a kpop idol and you're just a wannabe idol and an NCTzen. You're stupid, Deborah. Stupid. 

AUTHOURS NOTE: No offense to anyone whose name is actually Deborah.