" Its our house Deep, so I can"

"Who told you so?"

"You did"

"Now I am only asking you to leave"

"You too told me not to leave you anytime, in any situation"

"I did say it by mistake"

"Deep relax, let's talk and then decide"

"Leave"

"If you are not going to give me a chance then i would let everyone know that we were in relationship"

"So now you started blackmailing"

"You gave me no option sweets"

"Let me know what would you do?"

" Simple I will blow up the pictures we have taken together and hang it on my compound wall. "

"How dare you? You are a cheat. How could you do that? I hate you"

" So then i think now you are ready? "

"You can't force me, do as you wish"

"You know i won't do it right? You do trust me? That trust you have is love. Why can't you forgive me babe"

"You have no rights to talk about Krish"

"He did challenge me that you would be his?"

" Shut up, he will never do that. I know about him"

"Look into my eyes do you think I am lying?"

" No you won't,I know, but you don't like him so you misunderstood whatever he said"

"Okie I am sorry then" I had no option,I need to compromise first.

"It took so long for you to accept your mistake"

"Ok all mistakes are mine, I accept. Happy?"

" no let's go to the main problem "

"Hmm"

"You saw your ex and left me in the mid way"

"Hey she is my friend, don't call her ex. She is your friend too"

"She didn't even say a hi"

"She was just making you feel jealous"

"It didn't look so,you were having a great time. Didn't you?"

" No, I was upset that i left you"

"If so you would have asked me before you leave"

"You know the situation was like that"

"Can't you ask her to wait and get down in the next stop atleast"

"Deep, I didn't think that much"

"How would you? Because you were so happy to see her that you didn't even realize how bad i would feel"

"Deep" I tried to hold her hands, she moved away in a reflexive force.

"Don't touch Mr"

"Deep I love you, she is just my friend"

"Then why do you call her Geeth" tears started dripping. When a girls starts crying its over,the problem is solved you just have to console her in a proper way. If not the problem grows bigger.

I made her sit near me took her hand, hold it tight "Sorry i was used to call her that way,I promise you i will not"

Now she was talking in a muffled voice, all messed with tears "You call her Geeth and she calls you Ro, you think i didn't notice all this? Even i have never called you so"

"Did I stop you from calling so?" I lift her chin.

"You didn't even ask her not to say so?"

" How could i be so mean? "

"Oh that's why you didn't even say her that we are committed"

"I did say, you were not there baby" she hit my chest hard for few minutes. I stopped her and hugged her tight. I lifted her and made her sit on lap, hold her tight to my chest. "I hate you, you made me cry." She was trying to push me,as I hold more tightly. I let her relax for few minutes. Soon she gave up pushing and said "I love you, what took you so long? I missed you"

"I missed you too, you too made me cry. You know how many times i came to see you? You didn't even give me a chance to explain. "

"Don't be jealous on Krish, he is my friend but you are my husband. There is a difference don't you see?" She called me husband, I am flattered i don't mind whatever Krish does. He can never win my angels heart,I have been stupid and created all this problem.

"I love you sweets"

"Love you too, want to eat something?" She always make sure that I eat something.

"I want you now, nothing else" I kissed her cheeks, she pushed me gentle and got down.

"I was liberal and you are taking advantage"

" I missed you sweets"

"Me too, but no touching"

"Deep" I tried to pull her near as she ran. I followed her calling her name. She was asking me to stay away. Which i don't want to that too when she restricts, it's more irresistible. I acted as if I hit on door and sat on bed, she came near to check on me. I pushed her on bed  and leaned on her. Our hearted started racing, I was about to kiss her lips as she moved away fastly.

"Rohid, leave now. It's enough"

"Deep"

"This will end up in another fight, leave now"

"I love you"

"I know, it's a hormone problem"

"Deep"

"Move, let's see tomorrow"

"Please let me stay, I swear, I will not even touch your fingers"

"No Rohid, I know about you"

"Trust me, I missed you. I want to spend sometime with you"

"Sanjay will come now"

"He will come only in the evening,he has gone out with Shreya"

"So it's a part of your plan?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Ok remember no touching, if you do so you have to leave immediately"

"Okie"

We had lunch together and spoke about everything that happened. I was annoyed hearing Krish name all the time but didn't show any reaction. I should be patient till i prove her. He is very good at acting and making her believe him. Anyhow I need not worry about him now. Finally she pushed me out at 4 saying, someone will come. I didn't have a choice, so left her waving bye.