Japan

Irene pov

I cried a lot this trip. Like a lot. I couldn't decipher what my tears were from. Doyoung or Taeyong? I didn't realize how much i cherished our friendship until it was gone. Whenever i saw some stupid saying or whatever I'd think of him and how we sent eachother stupid shit. I didn't think i relied on him as much as he relied on me. He was there for me on the worst night of my life and i just threw him out. I know what i said was wrong but it was true. I hoped he met the boy. If it made him happy then i hoped he saw him despite my words.

He just released his album. The music video was amazing. It was just perfect for him. I couldn't help but notice how fake it seemed. Yes, it was deep and meaningful but something was off. Nonetheless it was still beautiful. The passion in his song and the fact he showed his face at the end.

i felt horrible. I wished i could've been there to congratulate him. I wished i could call him and tell him how proud i am of him. Maybe we could do a collab stage together. I don't care. I missed him a lot. But i knew he'd ignore my calls. I knew he wouldn't want to see me.

I fucking missed him so much. There was nothing i could do. So i fronted at my performances and fansigns even though i was still hurt. My girls helped me as much as they could and i loved them for it. I still  missed Taeyong but nobody had to know.

My phone buzzed and i checked the messages. Who would text me this late?

Yuta: hey
Yuta: have you talked to Taeyong?

Oh my gosh. I forgot i was supposed to let him know how Taeyong was. Were they still not talking? I figured they'd makeup or something. But i guess not. I couldn't let Yuta know me and Taeyong weren't talking.

Me: he's good
Yuta: really?
Me: yah he's having a lot of fun doing performances and stuff. I'm happy for him.
Yuta: oh.
Yuta: thanks and good luck on the rest of your performances.

I frowned. Was his texting rather off? Whatever. What i wrote seemed believable enough and yuta knows I'm busy so he probably won't bother me.

The thought that what i texted could've been true made my heart hurt. I wish could be there with him.

A/N
Horray for another crappy chapter
Butttt we're almost to 3k reads:)💞💞