"He's been trying to get in touch with me." I continued on.

Swiftly he moved from on top of me to mold against my side. His arm for perfectly in the curve of my waist.

"For how long?"

A sighed deeply, exhaling through my nose before slamming my head back against the sand.

"Years."

My eyes were screwed shut but I could hear the suprise off Harry from his sharp intake of breath and hesitation on what to say.

"Years baby?"

My eyes fell to the ground as guilt swept over me. I nodded solemnly.

"What does he say?"

I shrugged, still keeping eye contact with the ground.

"He wants to rekindle our relationship. He mostly just says how he wants to talk, but I just don't feel like talking. I don't have anything to say, you know? So why waste all the time and effort?"

Cautiously I pried my eyes away from the ground to meet his face. I could see him weighing his options on what to say.

"He might have some stuff to say though El. Some stuff you might want to hear. Stuff you don't even know that you want to hear."

His finger traced the outline of my cheek, attempting to calm me down and distract me. However his trail only left a sting of fire over me.

"I don't think so." I snapped pushing his hand away from his face hastily.

I felt a little guilty as he recoiled, but swallowed that down immediately.

"And why is that?"

"Because the only thing that's changed between us is I got rich and famous. Thats the only reason he wants to see me now."

"He could be sorry though."

My fingers scratched at the sand trying to take some of my anger out on the ground and not him.

"Motives change. The reason people started things can change or just, I don't know disappear completely. I think you could try and just talk to him."

"No. Don't push me on this Harry."

I was suprised as he let out a brief chuckle. My eyebrows quirked up as I whipped my head to meet his reaction.

I was even more suprised when he pecked my lips and drew back to smile.

"My special little El."

I rolled my eyes turning back to look at the waves.

"Glad I amuse you." I mumbled.

Large hands wrapped around my waist pulling me back to rest on his torso.

"So I have a question." He whispered into my ear.

Glad for the change in conversation I smiled and leaned back into his embrace.

"Let's hear it then."

I felt his lips stretch out to a smile against my cheek.

"Fly to London with me."

"London? What?" I giggled as Harry playfully pinched my sides.

"Yes. London." He mumbled into my neck as he kept pinching and poking me.

My laugh grew to an enormous chuckle, unattractive chuckle at that.

I covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"When? Why?"

Gently I was pushed to sit up and turn around to face him.

I mimicked his smile, only mine was mixed with a bit of confusion. My cheeks hurt from just plain genuine happiness. Seeing Harry this happy set butterflies off in my stomach.

I leaned into his fingers as they gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I want you to meet my family El."

My heart stopped. His family. He wants me to meet his family. I knew we were serious but meeting the family in my opinion is something really serious. I knew we were ready. Ready to take the next step. I know Harry is my forever. But family. Being part of someone's family. Actually having a family? It hit my hard, in a good way.

"El, baby?" He hushed, moving his hand to lay against my knee.

"Your family?" I barely heard my voice against the wind but I knew he did.

He nodded and scooted further grabbing both my knees and pushing me against his own.

Before I even registered what was happening tears pricked at my eyes and once again my cheeks stung from a ten mile wide smile.

"Is that a yes?" He laughed, swiping a tear away from my rosy cheeks.

Sucking in a deep breath and laughing through my tears I nodded. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Laughter enveloped the both of us in a comfortable blanket.

"But when?"

He shrugged nonchalantly as if it was no big deal. However with our lifestyle flying around the world on impulse was second nature.

"We take a jet seperate from the group and just head to England. Suprise my mom. She's been dying to meet you."

"Meet me?"

His cheeks tinted pink. "I might've mentioned you a few times."

I gripped his biceps before tackling him backwards. My lips pressed against the base of his throat and trailed upwards against his jaw untill they met his lips. Eagerly he kissed back while reaching around to rest one hand against my back.

"While I have you in such a good mood.." He smirked slyly as he broke away from out kiss.

I raised my eyebrows. "And?"

"I was thinking, you and I tend to travel a lot."

I nodded my head skeptically.

"And we tend to take a lot of sporadic trips together. And I have many more trips I'd like to take with you."

I shook my head laughing. "This is true."

He smiled again. "So I was thinking that you and I should just buy a jet so we wouldn't have to worry about if anyone else was using it. "

"You want to buy a jet together?!" I screeched.

He grabbed my chin, pecking a kiss against my lips. "Yes. It could be like our first little baby together."

I doubled over in laughter. "Most couples buy like a fish or a dog or something. Not us? No, we buy a jet?"

"So is that a yes?"

Go for it Ela. You love him. You can trust him. Money isn't an issue. It can be your first baby together.

"Okay. Yes." I giggled.

He pretend to wipe the sweat off his forehead. "Well that's a relief becasue I kinda already picked us out one. I just need you to sign off on it tomorrow when we get there and it's our baby."

"You are insane. You know that?"

"Insane for you."