Tomura Shigaraki

Requested by: BiNgO-fIsH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were engaged in a deadly staring contest with the one villain you had been tracking for days. However, due to the ridiculous hand covering his face, you weren't entirely sure he was actually looking at you. He could have blinked a thousand times by now, and you would never know. The nerve of some people. He was twirling a glass around in his hand, though, and he hadn't spoken a word since you arrived. Well, it was more like you were forcefully pushed into their hideout. Apparently, this guy was beyond childish, and would sometimes talk to himself, so you were left wondering what sadistic game he was playing, because he obviously didn't care much for the staring contest.

"Are you going to say something?" You asked, rolling your eyes in an exasperated manner.

He clicked his tongue. "Why should I?"

"Ha!" You yelled. "Got you!"

"What are you, a child?" He complained, going to facepalm, but stopping once he remembered that he already had a hand on his face.

You noticed this, and smirked. "I've heard that you're worse."

"Your arrogance is exactly what got you captured, hero." He rose from the chair, stalking towards you calmly.

The blood started draining out of your face, although you still tried to appear confident. You weren't quite sure why, but you really felt as though you wanted to tease this guy - test him, maybe. He was unnaturally collected, given what little information you had on him. You were situated on the floor, a few feet away from the bar, hands bound behind your back. Your quirk wasn't working at the moment, but it was definitely something the League hoped to gain. You figured this, and you actually growled when the handy man got too close. He grabbed a fistful of your (h/c) locks, bringing your face closer to his. You could sense the malice radiating off him, but also, there was a hint of something else - something foreign. He seemed to be observing, possibly weighing his options. Then, he released you.

"Join us." He ordered, removing the hand from his face.

Sneering, you echoed his earlier question, "Why should I?"

"Because your Atomic Manipulation quirk would be a valuable asset. It's troublesome for a power like that to be on the opposing side." He informed, although you gathered that wasn't his only reasoning.

Still, you didn't press him further. "I will never join you, villain."

His expression contorted, into a twisted smile, and oddly happy eyes. He failed to speak his mind, but he clapped his hands, and another member of the League wandered up to you. Almost immediately, you recognised the man as Kurogiri, a high-level villain, and someone you had been trying to capture for a while. You knew each other quite well, to be honest, and you thought he was very polite, so why he was working for the side of evil astounded you. He talked to Shigaraki for a few minutes, glancing at your bruised and bloody form every so often. When their conversation had ended, he addressed you, freeing your hands and apologising for the other man's crude behaviour. That was probably the alternative approach - fear and intimidation had clearly failed, so now it was pleasantries and tea parties. Still, as much as you wanted to make a move, your body vehemently refused all requests to do so.

Instead, Kurogiri motioned for you to follow him, and so you did. He showed you to a room, which he stated would be yours for the time being. You didn't thank him. You remained in there for the rest of the day, and the subsequent days. There was a small slit of a window, but it didn't provide much light. Basically, you were trapped, because you had gone behind the backs of your fellow heroes, and attempted to seek out the League alone. You knew that you could simply change an object in the room to something completely different - even the door. You could quite easily bust out, if you wanted to. However, an unknown force was binding you to the room, to the villains in general. It might have been something in the way Shigaraki had looked at you, but that was a crazy idea, right?

There was a slight twitch in your heart, which confirmed your very worst fears. Love was supposed to be a beautiful thing, so why did you fall for the enemy? You seriously doubted that he would ever allow himself to feel anything for you. It was highly ridiculous, and very, very stupid. You curled up amongst the sheets, inhaling the unfamiliar scents. People would likely be looking for you now, but would they find you? Honestly, at this point, you weren't really sure you wanted to be rescued.

Shigaraki was experiencing extreme confliction. His emotions were raging, and strange. Nearly every night, he would amble up to your door, but he wouldn't knock, or let himself in. He just stood there, head against the hard wood, straining to hear any sounds. Of course, he only did this when you were asleep, like the creep that he is. In fact, he was so unsure about what was happening, that he even confided in Toga. She noticed the shift in his atmosphere, and instantly brought it up, at the most inappropriate time. That was annoying, certainly, but she was female, and he figured that she might at least have some advice. She listened (she was surprisingly patient when it came to love qualms), and pretty much just told him to man up and do something about it. She gave him lots of unhelpful tips, that he most definitely would not be referring to. However, when he was mulling over her words, he decided that he was going to visit your room in the afternoon, while you were still awake.

He did this the following day. It was quite awkward, because he forgot to knock, and you were in the middle of getting changed (Kurogiri had ensured you were well clothed - you were kind of dreading that tea party). A blush crept on to his cheeks, but you couldn't see it for the hand veiling them. He turned, letting you dress. When you were finished, you sighed and greeted him rather apathetically. You were no longer in favour of making snarky comments, since you were just as conflicted as him, if not more. It would really be looked down upon if you, an outstanding pro hero, entered into a relationship with a notorious, and deadly, villain. Shigaraki walked further into the room, expecting you to flinch, but you didn't. Instead, you scooted over, patting the bed. He sat facing you.

Grimacing, you asked, "Can you...take that off?"

He looked surprised, but did as you requested. "I wanted to talk."

"Then talk." You demanded, although your voice was significantly softer than it had been when you were initially captured.

"That little psychopath says I have feelings for you." He stated, slowly.

You huffed. "What a coincidence."

"You do too?" He questioned, in mild disbelief.

"I don't love myself, no." You quipped.

He laughed drily. "I'll take that as a yes."

[Word Count: 1197]