Chapter 23

"Hello Taiga."

Kagami flinched at meeting the red head's eyes. He had been looking forward to meeting Kuroko not his crazy friend.

"Oh hi Akashi, where is Kuroko?"

Kagami felt a sharp poke from his left making him jump. Teal eyes stared up at him. Kagami groaned.

"I will never get used to how you manage to disappear like that all the time."

Kuroko tilted his head.

"Never mind..."

Kagami stared at the shorter redhead who had an arm protectively around Kuroko. Kuroko, completely oblivious to the murderous protective aura around him was staring at Kagami.

"Well, Taiga. We don't have all day."

Kagami turned to look Akashi in the eyes, immediately regretting doing so. Those two color eyes were freakish and screamed power and murder. Just the look in Akashi's eyes seemed to say something like If your thinking about even laying a finger on Kuroko know you place. Kagami shivered. No he did not like this redhead and his possessive aura.

"Alright.... I'll just maybe show you guys around and we can see if Kuroko remembers anything."

Akashi looked satisfied and Kuroko nodded in a slightly determined expression.

Kagami led them through the city leading them through the city and around literally showing them around the area. At last they came upon a fast food restaurant. Maji Burger.

Kuroko stopped in front of the store. Akashi frowned.

"You want to eat here?"

Kagami shrugged.

"You wanted me to show you places from Kuroko's past. This is where we would usually go when practice ends."

"We?"

Akashi turned to Kagami.

"We were in the same school and same team. Kuroko's favorite was the vanilla milkshake."

Akashi raised his eyebrow.

"Vanilla milkshake?"

Kagami nodded quite enthusiastically.

"C'mon lets get inside."

Akashi pulled Kuroko who seemed to have gone into a trance while staring at the Maji burger advertisement stand, into the store. When they stepped into the store Akashi an Kuroko sat on a bench together while Kagami went to get their burgers. Akashi looked at Kuroko, sitting next to him. He was staring at the table a slight frown on his face.

"Do you think you remember somethings?"

Kuroko looked up from the table to look into Akashi's eyes. Then shrugged.

"Yo."

Kagami had returned(to Akashi's displeasure) holding a tray with a mountain of burgers and a vanilla milkshake. He gave Kuroko the milkshake and tossed both Akashi and Kuroko a burger.

"Your going to eat that all?"

Kagami looked up from his burger.

"Yeah."

Akashi sighed and shook his head at Kuroko.

"Daiki probably eats more than that."

Kuroko's eyes widened. He picked up his milkshake and took a sip then his eyes sparkled. Kagami laughed slightly choking on the burger he was eating and Akashi simply stared at Kuroko.

"He always makes that face when he's drinking that milkshake."

Akashi frowned.

"There is no nutrient that is good for someone in that milkshake."

Kuroko glared at Akashi. When they had finished their burgers (correction: when Kagami had finished gulping down one burger after another like a vacuum cleaner) Kagami returned to his house promising that he would show them around the school which would be vacant for the weekends and show them the general direction Kuroko would go whenever school ends. Kuroko and Akashi retired to their hotel room. Kuroko entered the room and pointed at the bathroom.

"You can wash up first Tetsuya I have a few more things to do."

Kuroko tilted his head perhaps wondering what 'things' but went into the bathroom to shower. Akashi  quickly opened his pack and pulled out the files he had gotten from Rob. He knew that Kuroko would not be pleased if he had know that Akashi had did some background research on him  and he himself did not feel very happy about going behind Kuroko's back. But with Kuroko's brother missing and him remembering nothing it was the only way to get some information. 

Akashi quickly scanned the files. Rob had done his research quite throughly but there was barely any information about Kuroko Tetsuya nor Kuroko Tetsuko and absolutely no information about their mother. No school, no address, absolutely no information about their current state or past. It was almost to the point that their was no trace that they had exsisted or as if someone had erased them from all of the files. Akashi scanned the files then turned to the next page. His eyes widened. 

The name written on the top of the page was Kuroko Matsuka. Under the name were various crime records, most of which were drug deals and numerous attempts to hack into the police and government web server. There was no sign that he was the father of Kuroko Tetsuya and Kuroko Tetsuko but the picture of the man had unmistakable sky blue hair and sky blue eyes. 

Akashi scanned the files hurriedly then quickly closed it as he heard Kuroko getting out of the shower. Did Kuroko even know that his father was a mass drug dealer who had fled to China about a year and a half ago? Akashi shook his head, probably not. There was no way Kuroko could know this and not tell him anything.  As he shoved the files back into his backpack Kuroko came out of the shower. His hair was drippping wet and he was wearing a pair of Akashi's shorts and T shirt. Akashi smiled at Kuroko and jestured to the bed.

"You can sleep first."

Kuroko tilted his head and pulled out his notebook.

Did you have to pick a room with one bed?

Akashi raised an eyebrow.

"Their was no other rooms."

Kuroko frowned.

Liar

Akashi smiled and ruffled Kuroko's wet hair and entered the bathroom shouting behind him.

"Make yourself comfortable!"

Hello Minna-san! I am back!! My midterms have finally ended!! The storying is slowly wrapping up and I am making a new fanfic! I know that I'm probably not in the state to start another book but, I promise that I'll finish this book first! I would appreciate it(alot...) if you guys would go and check it out!

Thanks for reading this story!! Comment if you have any opinions