Chapter 21

(Morning)

Kuroko stretched. For possibly the first time in his stay with Akashi Seijurou, he was the first one to wake up.

He tried to sit up but stopped. Strong arms wrapped around his waist were stopping him.

The owner of the arms was asleep. At least - his eyes were closed.

Kuroko raised a tentative hand to brush the bangs of the red head.

He brushed them forwards, then back and smiled as he traced the red head's features.

Just when he was brushing the redhead's cheek, he felt a slight pressure into his hands as if the red head was trying to get closer to his touch.

Red eyes opened to meet the blue.

A smile traced his lips as he put on a playful smile.

Kuroko frowned. He knew that expression, the are you having fun? expression.

The red head slightly nuzzled Kuroko's hand once again before he wrapping his arms around the boy tighter and sitting up, pulling the blue head with him.

Out of the door he met a set of brown eyes. Rob, noticing the young master saw him spying on him quickly made his way back to business.

Akashi watched the brown eyes go. But he could swear he heard the words. Like a married couple😆

Sometimes, he was glad that the blue haired boy was deaf.

He pulled Tetsuya closer to him laying his chin on his shoulder and closing his eyes to get himself together for a second. He the looked up from Kuroko's shoulder to see something that resembled a crows nest gone wrong and turned to the color of the sky.

Realizing it was Kuroko's hair, he sighed.  Another 30 minutes would have to be spent to tame that down.

He stood up, grabbing Kuroko's hearing aids and throwing them to the tealnett.

The sleepy boy blinked, the put them on, only to yawn and fall back onto the bed.

"Tetsuya."

"...."

"Tetsuya, get up."

"....."

"Tetsuya we have to go to school."

"...."

"You do know that your hair is going to take another half an hour?"

(Groans)

"Tetsuya."

Akashi gave up knowing that the sleepy bluenett will not be able to return to his compensated self for the next hour, he stepped out of the room to the kitchen.

Kuroko buried his head into the pillow as Akashi left but, raised it again at the sound of the door opening again.

"Tetsuya, the maids made vanilla milkshake."