Chapter 11

Akashi slowly smoothed the hair out of Kuroko's eyes as the boy slept on the seat next to him on the train. As he looked at the smaller boy's peaceful expression he remebered the call he had with Kagami Taiga a few minutes ago.

Hello??

Hello this is Akashi Seijuro.

Yes I know that. Do you need something?

Just a few questions answered.

Alright but I probably don't have any useful information.

How was Kuroko when he was in his first grade of highschool.

What do you mean by how was??

What was he like.

He was expressionless. He had this always blank look in his eyes and had this weird thing that you can't notice him even if he is standing right in front of you. He had this monotone voice.....

He had a voice?!

Uh yeah. Of course he had a voice he's human after all.

..........

Hey man something wrong?

Does that mean that he could hear then?

Yeah of course. Who do you think he is? A deaf person?

Yes.....

Uhhhhh sorry are you joking for any reason because it's not funny.

I am not joking why would I?

Wait..........what?!!!! Wait....... what the hell are you talking about Akashi.

Literally, he is deaf

That can't be.....

Do you think I'm lying?

Yes

You are honest.

.........Does he talk much?

I think he literally can't talk.

That's not possible........ he was perfecrtly fine before...... Alright. Thanks for telling me Akashi. I'm hanging up. I think I need some time to think this over. You can call me again if you need to know something later.

That was the answer he got from Kagami Taiga. Kuroko could hear and talk when he was on his first grade of highschool. Akashi slowly stared up at the ceiling of the train. It was getting dark now and the train was pulling up at the staion near his mansion.

"Testuya wake up."

No answer.....

"Tetsuya!"

Akashi sighed. The boy was quite a deep sleeper or.... he suddenly wanted to slap himself as he saw Kuroko's hearing aids clutched in his pale hands. Of course the boy couldn't hear him.

Akashi was about to stand up when a hand gripped his shirt sleeve and Kuroko let out a small whimper. Akashi sighed as he fell back into his seat. He can prepare for getting off the train later there was no way that he could pry the fingers gripping him, off him.

As he leaned back into his seat he laid his hand on Kuroko's hand on his arm. Only then did he notice how feverish Kuroko felt. When he felt Kuroko's forehead he noticed it was burning. Maybe it had been the strong air conditioning in the train or it was just the emotional and physical over exertion that the small boy had just gone through.

Trying his best tto pry Kuroko's hand off his sleeve and replace it with his own hand Akashi called his driver and told him to pick them up at the train staion. No way was he going to make Kuroko walk home in this state.

As the train neared the staion Akashi realized that he had become quite attached to the smaller boy. He recalled what Mirasakibara had said this afternoon.

Akachin is weird today......

Akashi let out a small chuckle. The smaller boy had changed him, that was for sure. Only two days with the smaller boy and suddenly the world seemed much brighter than before. Though he did not understand why.... pushing the thought out of his mind, he grabbed his bag and Kuroko's as the train pulled up at the station.

It was quite late and there weren't that much people to Akashi's relief as he managed to pick up Kuroko and sling him over his back giving the blue head a piggyback ride as he balanced the bags on his shoulder. It wasn't hard, though the fact that Kuroko didn't weigh much different from the two bags on his shoulders worried him.

Somehow with his driver's help he managed to arrive at the mansion quite safely with Kuroko still clinging to him. As he layed Kuroko down on his bed he suddenly cane to realize how beautiful the boy looked.

Pale skin gleeming in the moonlight and the blue hair that seemed to be made of silk. That small pout on his lips as Akashi loosened the grip of Kuroko's hand on his sleeve. He looked so happy, and peaceful asleep like he had always belonged in Akashi's bed and was not thrown out of a house by his own brother and had trouble hearing while being bullyed by it.

What am I going to do with you...

Akashi cleaned up and took his place next to Kuroko in the bed. He would question the boy about his past tomorrow. Th kid's temperture was slowly down and he would be fine with a good night sleep. They still had his brother to deal with too.

As he pulled the young boy into his arms he closed his eyes and drifted into the comfortable sleep that he always seemed to be able to achieve whenever Kuroko was in his arms.

Hello everybody!!! I would like to thank you for over 100 votes!!! And I am really sorry for the slow updated. School is driving me crazy and it seems determined to make me busy😪 I 'll try my best to update as much as I can thanks for reading this story and leave comments below us you heave any opinons about the story.

Thanks!!😃