Chapter 20

At Akashi's house.

Kuroko sat on one side of the bed and Akashi at the other as they stared at the phone in between them. It was currently on speaker as it dialed Kagami Taiga.

Hello?

Kuroko nearly jumped at the grumpy voice. Now he was sure that he had heard this voice before.

Hello?

The words were repeated as silence met the other line.

"Kagami Taiga."

Yeah, hi Akashi. Why would you call me?

"Tetsuya is beside me."

Tetsuya?....Wait?! Kuroko?!

"Yes."

Let me talk to him.

"The phone is on speaker."

....Kuroko??

"....."

Kuroko?? Say something.

"......"

"I told you Kagami Taiga. That Tetsuya  has a few problems."

.........Kuroko, can you hear me?

Akashi sighed. He didn't want to get involved in any drama.

He looked towards Kuroko who was practically frozen. His mouth open as he stared at the phone like it was a ticking bomb or perhaps one of Midorima's lucky items.

"Kuroko?'

The boy looked up. Startled.

"Do you hear him?"

Kuroko nodded and went back to staring at the phone.

"Kuroko can hear you Kagami Taiga."

.......

"There is a reason why we called you."

...and what would that be?

"Kuroko said or more like wrote that he thinks he recognizes you. He wants to find our about his past."

.....What do you want to know?

Akashi turned to Kuroko who simply stared back, opening his mouth as though to speak and closing it. Akashi sighed again and reached for a note and pencil that he kept at his side for Kuroko.

Handing it to Kuroko he pressed the pencil into his shaking palm.

Kuroko?

Kuroko blinked, coming back to reality.

I would like to know if you know anything about my family.

When Akashi said the words over the phone there was a silence in the other end.

"Kagami Taiga?"

I'm sorry but Kuroko, you never told us about your family. It was kinda a no touch subject for you.

Akashi stared at the phone.

"What do you mean?"

Kuroko wouldn't answer anything about his family or what goes around at his house. None of us even knew where he lived

Akashi turned to Kuroko.

"What do you want to do Kuroko?"

Kuroko looked down as if he was lost in thought but raised his head when Kagami spoke again.

Hey Kuroko, I don't know where you live but if you come to Tokyo again I'll show you a few places you visited frequently. Maybe you can start from there.

Kuroko tilted his head considering then wrote.

If Akashi-kun allows me to, I want to go.

Akashi sighed as he stared at the words. It looked like they would be making another trip to Tokyo.

"Alright Kagami Taiga, Kuroko wants to go."

Kuroko sat on the side of the bed, listening to Akashi-kun and Kagami talking over the phone and arranging a trip to Tokyo and where they would meet.
When Akashi was done, he put his phone down and turned to Kuroko who he knew has been staring at him the whole time.

"This weekend."

Kuroko looked up a question mark on his face.

"We'll be going to Tokyo this weekend."

Kuroko's eyes widened then nodded.

A chance

finally,to find out about his past.

Kuroko looked into Akashi's eyes.

A chance that would not have come, if not for this red headed sadistic, all A+ student.

Kuroko quickly grabbed his pen and started writing.

Akashi stared at Kuroko's blue hair due o his face not being visible while writing. Was Kuroko going to not accept this trip? Was he not ready yet? Or was he worried about his brother?

Akashi tensed as Kuroko held out his note book.

Thank you

Two words. Just simple two words.
But Akashi felt a sting in his chest. When had been the last time that he had heard such sincere two words? The sparkling blue eyes looked into his in search of a response.

Akashi bit his lips and closed his eyes only to reopen them and lift his hand to ruffle the blue head warmly.

"Your welcome."

The blue head gave another one of those blinding smiles but this time, the smile looked more beautiful than anything that he had ever seen before.

And at that moment he realized

He cared for this boy deeply.
He wanted to see this boy smile forever.
He wanted to stay with this boy and make him laugh, care for him and wrap his arms around him and keep in his embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He loved him

-----------------------

I am backkkk!!!😆😆

I Will Never Forget You =ongoing! Slow UpdatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara