Chapter 13

Kuroko could have sworn that Akashi was trying to tease him. The drawer he opened was full of expensive looking clothes that would probably cost more than his whole possesions all together. Not that he had many things to begin with.

He pulled out a pair of shoes which was literally spotless. He frowned. Did Akashi want him to wear this kind of clothes?

"Tetsuya are you done?"

Ah, it was Akashi-kun calling. He opened the door and frowned at the red headed captin. He was in normal jeens and a black sweatshirt. Akashi raised an eyebrow.

"You were late. Why didn't you change?"

Kuroko pulled Akashi by the sleeve into the room and pointed at the contents of the drawer and frowned.

Akashi was confused at first. Then he laughed.

"No Tetsuya you don't have to wear a tuxedo."

He pulled open the drawer at the bottom and pulled out a pair of shorts and a white T-shirt.

Kuroko's eyes widened. He hadn't seen the bottom drawer.... how stupid of him.

Akashu smiled at Kuroko.

"Now, do you think you can change or do you need help with that too?"

Kuroko shook his head violently and pushed Akashi toward the door with his head down.

Akashi chuckled as he let himself be pushed out the door and as Kuroko shut the door behind him, he saw a glimpse of a red face.

Chuckling to himself again due to the other boy's cute actions Akashi went downstairs to wait for Kuroko to come down.

(Time skippppp)

Kuroko held onto Akashi's sleeve as they made their way around the city streets.

"Where do want to go Tetsuya?"

Kuroko shrugged. He didn't really care what they ate......until he saw......
..................Maji burger

Kuroko tugged at Akashi's sleeve and pointed at the resturant.

Akashi turned to look at the fastfood resturant.

"That is not good for your health Tetsuya."

Kuroko turned to look Akashi in the eye. This time with pleading blue eyes......

"Alright fine."

Kuroko let out a smile and started to pull Akashi by the sleeve to the fastfood resturant.

Akashi shook his head... this blue head had him wrapped around this finger.... maybe this was what Shintaro meant when he said that Kuroko had him good.

(Another time skippppppp sorry guys😅)

"Is that all you are going to eat."

Kuroko looked up from his favorite food in the world to look into Akashi's demanding eyes.

Kuroko nodded and smiled.

"You need to eat food Tetsuya."

Kuroko tilted his head. Then pointed at the vanilla milkshake he was holding and made a ok sign.

"That is not food Tetsuya."

Kuroko glared at Akashi then started to drink his milk shake again without looking at Akashi.

Akashi sighed.

"Eat the burger Tetsuya."

"........."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"........"

Akashi sighed. He gave up. The tealhead wouldn't even look up from his drink. As they walked with Akashi holding two burgers and Kuroko holding a milk shake they passed a basketball court.

There were two teams of highschoolers playing.

One of the team seemed to be cheating. Then one of the players in the cheating team started to punch and kick one of the other team's player. Akashi frowned. He could hear what they were saying.

"Hey this isn't fair!"

"What did you say? Sorry, I didn't hear you!"

Akashi gritted his teeth. He hated those kinds of people. Wondering if he should stop them he suddenly realized the grip on his sleeve was gone.....wait.......

"Tetsuya?!"

He looked around then suddenly spotted Kuroko picking up the long forgotten basketball then spinning it in max speed moving toward the players and graze the nose of the player who was hitting the other player.

"Hey what are you doing kid?!"

Kuroko shook his head.

The player grabbed Kuroko by the front of his t-shirt.

At that Akashi had seen enough. He dropped the burgers and began to run toward the court. When he arrived he saw Kuroko on the ground. The other player and a few others standing around while the rest had ran away.

The player pressed his foot against Kuroko's back.

"Hey why won't you talk. I'm asking you. What do you want!"

At that he kicked the small blue head in the ribcage. When Akashi arrived he pushed through the highschoolers ,who were now clear, were thugs. He grabbed Kuroko by the shoulders.

"Hey, what are you kid."

Akashi stood up, now supporting a dazed Kuroko. He looked up into the other's eye. He was taller than he was. The highschooler flinched back slightly as he met Akashi's two colored eyes which were now as cold as ice.

"Let me tell you one thing."

Akashi who was angry put his hand on the other's shoulder and pushed slightly while glaring up at the other's eyes. The other fell to his knees with a defining thud

"Your head is too high."

The other started trenbling as Akashi pressed his foot into the other's shoulder like he had done to Tetsuya.

"And remember this. "

He pressed a little harder making the other completely collapse onto the floor.

"No one defys me."

He pressed his foot harder and raised it to kick the other boy who was now a trembling mess on the floor, just like he did to Tetsuya when there was a small whinper next to him.

He felt something tug at the front of his shirt. Deciding to ignore it he stomped his foot down on the other's back and he let out a cry of pain. That was what he got for hitting his Tetsuya and proceeded to press down when he heard a voice.

"Sei.......sei......SEI!!!"

He looked down to see a terrified boy looking up at him. It slowly came to him that the boy was terrified of him not the thugs. He lifted his foot and supporting Tetsuya, left the court as the other thugs made way to him in a dazed haze and hurried to help their leader who was now near to fainting.

Hello minna-san!! It's been a while. I'm again sorry for the slow updated😖. I wrote this in 2 in the morning so forgive me if the whole story is crappy. The plot is moving foward in a turle pace and please leave comments about what you think about the story because I really enjoy reading them and thanks to everyone who voted for the story!!!😄
Hope you enjoy thanks!!