Chapter 15

Dinner went quickly. Akashi didn't ask any questions to Kuroko, to his relief.....

Kuroko stood holding the pair of clothes he had changed out of. He was now wearing a loose pair of pajamas. The 5year old pajamas were the only thing that Akashi could find that would fit Kuroko so that he was comfortable and did not slip off his shoulders when he tried to lie down.

As Kuroko stared around Akashi's room he noticed things that he hadn't noticed before. An old picture frame of a beautiful women with long brown hair. An old basketball with an old looking but polished trophy. As Kuroko moved closer to take a look the bathroom door burst open and Akashi stepped out.

Kuroko's eyes widened as he saw Akashi... shirtless? He had a pair of shorts on but his chest was bare and his red hair was wet, making it look darker. Akashi looked up meeting Kuroko's eyes.

It was his turn to stare. Kuroko was wearing the pair of pajamas he had given him. And he looked so inoccent in the old blue shirt. The color had worn out to make it look like light blue, the color of Kuroko's hair. Akashi licked his lips... the boy looked so vulnerable. What was he thinking....

"We should get some sleep."

Kuroko nodded and fiddled with the hem of his shirt and tilted his head. Akashi let out a smirk realizing what Kuroko was thinking.

"Yes, you are sleeping with me."

Kuroko frowned at him.

"And no, none of the guest rooms are available."

Kuroko frowned harder. Akashi laughed.

"You don't have to believe every word I say."

Kuroko sighed. Not looking at Akashi he climbed into the bed but curling up at the right edge.

Akashi smiled and climbed in. He lay there and tugged at the light blue mound.

"Tetsuya~come here you'll fall off the edge."

"....."

"Are you defying me??"

"....."

"Are you embarrassed??"

Finally the the blue head turned to him and glared at him through the blankets with one large blue eye. Then he lunged foward and wrapped the blanket around Akashi's bare torso, took off his hearing aids in a sign that he will no longer hear what the red head has go to say and curled up again at the right edge of the large bed.

Akashi snorted. Tetsuya may be the only one he allowed to defy his orders. Sighing he lay there on the bed with his Tetsuya and let the exhausting darkness claim him.

Time skip

Akashi opened his eyes to meet the white ceiling of his room then looked down not to meet his bare chest but, a sleeping blue head lain out on top of him.....

Hello minna-san!!!
The horrifying exams are finally over and I finally have some time to write😂
I want to tell you that I am going to post this story on a site called archives of our own. But the story I will be posting there will be an edited version!!!(I will basically be fixing a million grammar mistakes and typing mistakes and fix the parts I don't like and a bunch of other stuff)
I also will be publishing a new story called  "Anime one shots"
here I will be writing a bunch of random one shots on the couples I ship!! I hope you enjoy and since this chapter is so short I will the posting the new chapter soon!!