Chapter 8

It almost felt like.......

"Akashi-sama!" Seijuro broke out from his train of thoughts and looked up to his meet his butler's eyes.

Robert was a man in his late thirties. He had watched young Sejiuro grow up and taken care of him after watching his mother die. He had seen the young boy smile but slowly change due to his father's strict education.

Now he stared at the boy with gold and red eyes. He had brought another person to their masion. He who had never let anyone enter his room execpt for the butler had carried a boy into his room and laid him on his bed.

"Is their something wrong Robert?"

The butler snapped out of his thoughts.

"I was simply wondering who that young boy is sir."

Akashi's expression froze.

"He is one of my teammates and classmates."

That had Robert raising his eye brow. Then he smiled.

"Then take care of him sir or should I call the maids?"

Akashi shook his head, silently staring at the young boy's face. Robert had the sudden urge to giggle like a teenage girl.

"Well then, enjoy your day sir."

TIME SKIP(because author is lazy)

Tetsuya opened his eyes. Silence greeted his ears as he curled up in a soft cozy bed. ..........
...cozy bed?............................WHAT?????

Tetsuya sat up. Sure enough he had been lying in a king sized be and to his suprised their were arms wrapped around his waist. He stared down at the arms. They were pale but not bony like his. A little muscular but not to much.

The arms suddenly pulled him back down and he yelped. He felt something nuzzle his hair. A warm body pressed against his. A hand caressed his hair and Kuroko relaxed at the feeling. It reminded him of when he was young. As he turned around not knowing what to expect he met one gold eye and then the red one.

Akashi Seijuro stared back at Kuroko Tetsuya. He mouthed something. Then Kuroko realized he was not mouthing something he was saying something.

Kuroko touched hus ear. Hus earing aid was gone. He then stared back at the red head who stared back then suddenly brkoe into laughter. It was a veautiful sight to see but Kuroko wondered if the laughtered sounded as beautiful as it looked.

Akashi Seijuro couldn't help himself. He had forgotten for a second that Kuroko could not hear him. Forgeting was not something an Akashi did and he should have been furious with himself until he saw Kuroko touch his ear then stare at him with the eyes of a puppy who had just had his food taken away right from under his nose.

Akashi sat up removing his arms from the young boy. He had to chuckle again at the expression Kuroko made when he removed his arms.

He pulled out a paper and pen from table next to his bed and scribbled down.

Do you want me to wrap my arms around you?

Akashi smirked ask Kuroko's face turned aa violent shade of red.

I take that as a yes?

Kuroko's eyes widened and if it was possible turning a even more darker shade of red as he violently shook his head.

Akashi smiled and stood up. Kuroko just sat their. Still a slight shade of pink and not knowing what to do. Akashi threw Kuroko a pair of clothes wrote down

Change

On the paper and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

When he returned he saw Kuroko on the direct spot he had left him. If it wasn't for the change of clothes he wouldn't have realized that the boy had even moved at all.

He smiled at Tetsuya and held out his hand. Kuroko tilted his head to the side then took the hand in his grasp and stood up and Akashi pulled him out of his room.

Hey guysssss Im really sorry for the late updated and the short chapters I feel like an horrible author right now. But seriously !!!!665 reads??? It was way more than I expected. Thanks to everyone who had voted on the story and spent your time on the story. Thanks guys and enjoy!!!!!