Chapter 3

Akashi sat on a chair. classes had long ended along with basketball practice. He closed his eyes, remebering practice, which in his opinion had been a complete unexpected turn of events.

(Flashback)

Basketball shoes squeaked on the wooden floor, sounds of pants filled the air, as pairs of eyes watched the ball bounce upand down, up and ddown on Akashi's hand. the ball suddenly went flying, it fell neatly, perfectly through the hoop, making the net clash as the ball fell toward the ground.

Pale hands grasped the ball that had just fallen after making a perfect three pointer. The members of the team were murmering amoung themselves as Kuroko Tetsuya grippped the ball in his small hands.

His pale blue eyes met Akashsi's blood red eye. Akashi spoke his voice ringing through the now nearly silent court.

"What are you doing here?" Kuroko tiled his head his face taking an expression like 'Don't you know??'

Akashi sighed, he didn't waant to waste anymore of his time with this blunett.
"Play with me one on one. If you manage to impress me you may join the team."

Akashi's voice was cold and final as he walked toward the back of the court.

A voice rang out of the crowd of people who were wanting to watch the one on eone.

"He can hear??" It ws Taiki, a young boy in their class.

"He can probably understand us if we speak slowly and clearly. I'm pretty sure he can talk but, he's probably not very good at it."

Akashi threw his ball toward Kuroko. Kuroko looked at Akashi for a asecond and slowly sstarted to dribble the ball as Akashi took a defence stance A few minutes of playing and it was confirmed.

Horrible, Kuroko Tetsuya was no good at shooting much less defence or one on one offence.

Akashi sighed and turned away from the young boy as he shook his head. The kid will be no good to the team, he wouldn''t help them to reach victory.

Somthing wizzed pass Akashi's ear. Akashi turned just in timr to see Kuroko's hand raised. The ball no longer in it.

Gasps erupted from the students who were watching. Akashi turned back. he saw the ball bouncing on the other end of the court. It had exactly hit the metal under the net. Kuroko's eyes glimmered slightly as he watched Akashi's expression.

"Alright, Kurko Tetsuya, I accept you as a member of the basketball club." Akashi stated, even he was suprised with his words.

The moment he ended Kuroko broke into a smile,somehow Akashi felt something leap. He wanted to see the smile again. He sighed, he was leting this Kuroko Tetsuya in even if his skills were beneath average.

"If you in any way pull our rteam dow, or if I decide that you are useless to the team's victory, you will no longer join us." Akashi stated, changing his voice back to it's cold form

kuroko nodded, determined and ran off, still in his uniform, pale skin looking as though it was glowing in the light.

Akashi heard a laugh next to him.

"You understand his expressions very well Akashi-kun." it was Taiki. Akashi glared at him.

"Lower your head." Taiki backed away as Akashi made his way to the locker room. He was absoulte, he had everything organized, yet he did not ,no, could not predicted today's events. Who was this Kuroko Tetsuya.....

Finished!!(falls back snoring)
I'm just joking I'm sorry for the late update!! I'm sorry for my crappy writing or any mistakes I probably made.
Thanks guys!!!