Chapter7

Kuroko made his way down the street. He knew this street quite well, he used to play hide and seek with his brother in this street when he was young...

Rain had started to fall on some point. He was tired shivering and exhausted, the sound of the rain didn't reach him , only the cold droplets that made their way dowm his cheeks. He didn't care anymore. He couldn't even hear the pouring, only feel the raindrops drip down his cheek, mixed with his tears.

He sat down on a wooden bench in who knows where and lied down, curling into a ball. It wasn't bad, maybe even better than taking a beating from his brother and sleeping on the floor maybe his brother would even cone to his senses without him..... what was he thinking........wishful thinking.   ...

Akashi had his driver drive down the street that Kuroko Tetsuya had run down. It had started to rain, the sound of rain pouring filled his ears. The small boy couldn't have made it very far, not in this weather. Sure enough he had been absolute. On a wooden bench of a small playground there was a tuft of sky blue hair, now turned dark due to the water

"Stop"

His driver stared at him and pulled up to the playground and watched him as he tried to get out of the car.

"But Akashi-sama" Akashi glared at him but softened when the driver held out an umbrella .

Akashi rushed out toward the young boy who was obviously past, anxious for some reason.

"Kuroko!" Akashi called, no answer.

"Tetsuya wake up!" Still no answer. Then Akashi noticed his hearing aid. Completely wet, probably broken.

Akashi slowly raised his hand and ran it through Kuroko's hair. It usually looked soft but, dripping wet, it was silky.

The boy's eyes fluttered open a little bit. Was it just a dream or was Akashi Seijuro staring down at him with a black umbrella.

Akashi watched as the blue eyes opened slowly.

"Aka.......aka...?"

Had he been imagining things or had Kuroko Tetsuya just tried to say his name. For some reaon Akashi wanted to hear yhe voice again but, the boy's eyes had shut closed again.

He carefully wrapped the boy in his basketball jersey and picked him up. His driver stared at him as he layed Tetsuya on the back seat and got in himself.

"Take us home Robert."

As the driver drive them both home, Akashi studied Kuroko's face. Too pale, too hollow like he had been starving.

When they arrived at the mansion Akashi picked up Kuroko bridal style and entered heading toward his room. As he went the maids stared at him but quickly returned to their duties when he glared at them.

At his room he laid Kuroko on his bed pulling the covers up and got in himself.

He had been called cold hearted and absolute for many years but, with this boy he felt strangly warm. It almost felt like..........

Hey guys!!!!!
I'm really really sorry for the late update plus the short chapter. I'll try posting as much as I can!! Love you guys and thanks!!!