Jim X Reader- Soulmate AU Pt.2

Two month's later

(Y/n's) POV

"Alright! Thanks Doctor. Lake!" I spoke happily, jumping off the seat.

"It isn't a problem (Y/n), and please call me Barbra." I stopped and smiled back at the dark-haired woman, before bidding her farewell.

"(N/n)! How did it go?" Toby rushed to my side moments after I stepped into the hustling lobby. He seemed just as excited as me when I told him, Aiden and Ben that I was slowly gaining the ability to distinguish different colours.

"Amazing! I'm a medical mystery! They have no idea how my eyes have suddenly adapted to distinguish colours." I couldn't hide how happy I was. And it didn't seem possible but the smile on my face only got wider as I caught sight of a puff of jade hair and a blue jacket.

"Let's go tell Jim! And later we could invite Emma (Emerald), Molly (Moon), Ben, Aiden and Gareth for a giant sleepover! What do you think?" Needless to say that Toby was 101% down with the party.

--

"Toby, (Y/n)? How did the Checkup go? Are you ok?" Jim quiered, he was clearly nervous for me. How sweet. I glanced at Toby and nodded, putting on a Grim face.

Jim stopped and looked at Toby and I. His eyes scanning our expressions, going back and forth until the (fake) realisation dawned on his features. His icey eyes widened as he came to the conclusion that it was a failure.

"Oh, (Y/n)... I'm so sorry, what happened? Do you Hve a horrible Illness?" Jim sounded so upset that my heart began to hurt and guilt creeper into my features.

Coughing awkwardly he too seemed slightly guilty, looking at Jim's now shaking hands as he awaited my reply.

" It's OK, Jim! Don't worry about. We were planning on Joking about it, but... You know. We're sorry for upsetting you. It actually went really well..." I explained guiltily while tugging at the ends of my hair.

"Yeah, she called herself a 'Medical Mystery!' How cool is that title!" Toby tried lightening the mood as Jim snapped his head up. Tensing, I prepared for whatever he was about to say next. He surprised me though. He. Hugged. Us.
Toby and I where silent as Jim lightly growled into my right ear and Toby's left ear.

"You're horrible. Both of you. I was worried! Damn you guys scared me! But... I got you back! " He wasn't angry. In fact he was smirking, as Toby and I realised. He too had played us.

"Your kidding! You're amazing at acting!" We all spoke walking out of the hospital doors, towards our bikes.
Mine was (favourite colour), Toby's was red and Jim's was Blue. We ended up walking and towing the bikes beside us.

"Yeah, I played Romeo in a performance in my old school. It was pretty cool." Jim recalled as I smiled. He was a guy of many talents. I had learned that he was a talented cook when he heard that Toby was sick; and being the sweetheart he is, he also made me some soup.
He was a quick cleaner, this information was discovered when we had a movie marathon and got a call saying my dad would be back in 10 minutes. Fun fact: my living room was a warzone.
And we had Art lessons together, you wouldn't believe how realistic his landscapes where.
It was funny, I'd only began to see all of these amazing colours, once Jim knocked on the door to my blurry life.

"(Y/n)? You ok? You seem a million miles away." Jim snapped me out of my thoughts as I smiled.

"I was thinking that you're like, my good luck charm?" That statement seemed like more of a question than, well, a statement.

"Awww, (Y/n's) got a crush on Jimbo!~" Toby purred as I shook my head, still smiling.

"Once you appeared, my world got more colourful. And I could see everything clearer. My good luck charm-Lucky! There! A new nick name!" I cheered. Jim turned red as he scratched the back of his head.
I looked at Toby who was making kissy faces at the two of us. Feeling frisky, I called Jim's name and blew him a kiss.

It seemed that I had a natural Talent for making the poor boy blush. In short: I exploited it. I felt the need too. I was drawn to him. To the colours he provided me with. He was my lucky charm.

-
A/N- I'm currently not thinking about adding another part. But if you guys want me to write about the Sleepover, then I'd like you to pick between these part games:

Musical chairs.

Truth or dare.

Or Just dance.

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!

-Blue 💙