Dear Haters,

HELLO!
I have some matters to discuss with you guys. But first thanks for the feed back! It's helpful on the fact that your just filling up my notification box. Oh, and your letting me know how God damn boring my story is.

Congratulations! You guys are getting the attention you wanted!

If it really bothers people I can go back and change the story. Or you guys could write your own and dunk me.

So please feel free to one-up me. Or you know, keep Any negative comments to your self?

It's like the saying :
'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.'

Becuase you guys have been saying that you want to kill yourselfs because My story is so bad!

And I honestly don't think you guys realise just how funny I find it! That's exactly like saying:

' Holy shit, this fan fiction is so bad that I can't handle how un-original it is, I'm going to go and end my miserable life.'

It's your fault if you go jumping off cliffs or drinking bleach, just because you can't handle a story you clicked on, that I wrote for fun!

So by all means if you don't like this story. Click off it, or ignore it. Or you could comment a hate comment and read my sarcastic replies. It's up to you.

Anyway, have good day haters!

Also sorry for anybody that wanted an actual chapter update. Still working on it!
And thank you for 5k reads everybody.

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!

-Blue