Please don't kill me- it's an A/n

Ok, ok. Before you lovely people start coming at me with knifes and pitch forks I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR OVER 13k reads!! Honestly, this story is a bit crap. It's full of spelllung mistakes and there's either too little monologue and too many descriptions the other way around. 

Your all lovely and I do enjoy writing this story! And I hope people will be happy to hear that I am currently in the middle of writing the next chapter and that this story is going to get a lot more interesting after said chapter. 

Small spoiler/ hint. So if you don't want spoilers don't read it.   

"It makes sense. What kind of world would have Dragons, Trolls and magicians in it?"

"Harry Potter?"

"Snow... I don't think your....real..."

Ok back to it now. But still this time I actually have reasonable explanations for why I haven't updated essentially in a month.

1. I went to France on a French exchange for a week. Got back at half one and was bloody tired.

2. 3 days later we went to Liverpool and woke up at 5 in the morning.

3. I'm going on holiday to Spain on Tuesday.

4. And I'm half dying coughing up my lungs. ^\(-_-)/^

Sorry guys. Also one more thing. Probably stupid. But if you guys are confused or have any questions about the story, or when a certain OC, or situation will happen then ask and I could dedicate a chapter to answer those questions. If not then, pfft, forget I said this! It's just in case anyone was confused about something.

Anyway Thank you all again. And I hope I didn't drag-on!!!!

#sorrynotsorry.

Wiggidy, wiggidy over and out, chaw!!

-Blue💙