Crash Course

Do you ever stop, and think to yourself: what did I do wrong in my life to get here in this situation with these people?
If you don't know what I'm talking about let me just explain this situation nice and clear.
Jim was on the floor on his hands and knees, vomiting a strange rainbow substance. Tony, blinky, Emerald and Aaargh where running around panicking like headless chickens. Eli and moon where laughing their butt's off on the floor. And I was crashing into walls - while flying, mind you- trying not to end up like Jim on the floor....
What the hell has my freaking life become?

*sigh* let me take you back to earlier when Jim and I walked into Gemstones City.

-Your P. O. V
"OK, you can take your hands off your eyes now, guys." I smiled as Tony, Blinky, Aaargh and Jim gasped in amazement as they stared at the wondrous place called Gemstone City.
"AwesomeSauce!!" Toby squealed as he took out his phone and ran off somewhere with Aaargh. Blinky was mumbling words smiler to:
"Simply amazing, look how they fly! And the clouds where walking on, how can they hold our weight?- and the music coming from the gems oh, I'm in heaven!!" I laughed as felt a pleasant breeze ruffle my hair and shower me in small glowing lights.

I stopped and smiled a Jim, but quickly frowned as I noticed his solemn expression.
" Are you ok? Do you not like it? " I asked as I felt my heart prick with a slight pain. I don't know why I felt this, ever since that night when Jim and I became guardians we had some kind of bond and we started thinking more like one and feeling one another's emotions...
" No (y/n) I'm fine it's just, this place is incredible. It really is better than an underground cavern filled with mythical trolls, gnomes and crystals." Jim smiled at me as I felt my heart rise and colour shine on my eyes.
"Come on Jimbo! I wanna show you around and give you a tour!" I giggled as I took out my amulet and said 'for the glory of Merlin, Lunar is mine to control'.
"watch this!" I jumped off the edge as Jim began to Panick, before I flew back up and flapped my wings.
The ombre of orange and red light shone onto my armour as I smiled and avoided a fire ball being thrown at my face.
"Holy crap, what was that?" Jim growled as Eli and the others caught up with me and Jim on our way to the training arena.
I felt my face scrunch up and annoyance prick my brain as I turned around and screamed into the scenic distance: "GROW UP LOYALTY YOU JELOUS REPTILE. JUST ACCEPT THAT I'M THE DRAGON HUNTERS AND YOUR A FAILURE AT LIFE." I sighed and crossed my arm as I soared into the air, letting the wind wash over my stressed features for a couple of seconds, before I plummeted back down and glided to the arena and watched as Moon and Emerald also ditched Eli, Toby, Aaargh Blinky and Jim.

-
Jim and the others where getting closer as I smelled mischief in the air. My eyes intensely watched Eli as he guided Jim towards the DODGY rainbow water.

My eyes widened and laughter shook my stomach as Jim stood beneath the water before he reached his destination. I calmed down as I patted Jim On the back with pity laced into my features.

-
"in order to become Guardians you must learn to fight together, a bond will be established between the both of you. We don't know yet, so you both need to Change into your armour and shake hands or something along those lines." Moon spouted as Blinky stood beside her.

Jim and I looked at each other as I extended my hand and shook his. Nothing happened for a second before both Jim and I where thrown into two giant pillars by a purple and blue force. I landed on my knees and my head was pounding as I started to feel unnaturally sick.

"Blegggg," Jim threw up rainbow water randomly and Toby and Blinky began flipping their lids, Eli - who had been anticipating this- doubled over from laughter as Aaargh joined in. I was on my hands and knees struggling with my breath. I felt uncannily sick...
Maube we have to secure another kind of connection? I mean best case scenario we have to kiss, worse case scenario we hug. Either way its a win win for me!

My eyes widened as I threw up... Golden blood?

God I hate my life sometimes~