Gemstones City

Your P. O. V
My head was pounding and darkness was clouding my vision as a ringing was echoing through my ears constantly. My memory was fuzzy as I slowly recalled the fight between that dragon and I.
As I dozen between consciousness and sleep i began remembering Jim, Toby and Eli.
Panick had now settled in the pit of my stomach as I fought my mind back to consciousness.
Blackdots of light where dancing across my vision as I wrenched my heavy eyelids open. Painfully sitting up I tried to stand up, however I felt something pushing me back onto the thing I was resting on.
Relaxing a little I looked up and noticed Moon looking down at me with her snout? Inches away from my nose.
"Moon? What happened? Where am I?"
"No need to Panick master Y/n you are safe." somewhere behind me Emerald answered for moon.
Shaking my head I thought back to the last thing I saw before I fainted :
Piercing ocean blue eyes that I could get lost in.
"What about Jim, Toby and Eli.... Or that giant troll that was attacking them as I was fighting the giant ebony dragon?" I threw questions at emerald as I pushed Moon off me and stood up
"Jim and Toby are fine. We wiped their memories and advised their trolls to keep what happened from them. Master Eli is wondering around the city. And as for the giant dragon and troll.... We don't know sorry."
Taking on what they said I nodded and slowly looked around my surroundings.
It. Was. Breath. Taking.

Beneath my feet was a carpet of snowy, springy clouds. The sky was a shimmering purple with ripples of orange and peach dying its skin an ombré of colours.
The delicate winds carried with them flocks of golden lights as they sailed smoothly through the gusts of wind.
Haphazardly strewn from the grown where different gems of all shapes and sizes. Each gem hummed a different tune, and together they created a beautiful lullaby.
Somehow the clouds had waterfalls made from the clearest water beating down from the stary heavens. Instead of a sun their was a beautiful blue moon hanging over this wonderland.
And to complete this garden of eve where magestic dragons soaring above these scenenes.

"woah... What is this place?!" I stuttered, star struck by its magnificence.
"This master Y/n is Gemstones City!" Emerald beamed.
I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off by a loud girly scream.
...........
Eli!

A/n - Wiggidy, Wiggidy wassup everybody Blue here with a long overdue update. I am so sorry that I haven't updated recently but I've had my reasons.
I'm also sorry that this is a short chapter and that it has bad punctuation.
But for the next chapter I need an OC to be the dragon that challenges Y/n for the title 'Dragon hunter'.
Anyway...
Wiggidy Wiggidy over and out, chaw!!