T Cover Contest Results + A/n + Dog Pics

Idk why, but I randomly put a picture of my dog. ^^ her name is Betty, she's two years old and she's a siberian husky crossed with a malamute. '\(°~°) /' enjoy as she stares into your soul. (I actually have another dog called Suki, I just don't have any pics rn.

Now as many of you know I have changed the cover of the book. To this:

This brilliant cover was submitted by Willowfree and I was incredibly happy when I saw this! Good job! And so I give to you

This brilliant cover was submitted by Willowfree and I was incredibly happy when I saw this! Good job! And so I give to you..... First place!

First place prize: Cover is, well, the cover and the winner gets to decide on (Y/n's apperence as the character 'Casey'.
(one thing, Casey can be designed as a boy or a girl or without a gender. Have fun, be creative. Don't make a god or an anime character please. Just a human being you think fits the name Casey.)

Second place goes to Thundeclaw for their hand drawn photo:

So congratulations Thunder you get Second place!

Second place prize: Gets to pick what mythical creatures the story will be turned to next. (Wearwolves, not vampires, wizards and stuff. Think creative.)

Now for third place!!
: NOBODY!! XD

Thunder, Willow, you two were the only people who submitted covers to me, and honestly they're both Fantastic! I guess you could say that you blew the competition out of the water!

On a more serious note, this book - unfortunately only has on more chapter to the plot. However.... I will be doing one shots. Of: 'What if' chapters.

For example: What if the reader didn't find the amulet in the first place?
Or
What if the reader and Jim where CH ildhiod friends?

Idk, wither that or Ill discontinue this story as I'm pretty much out of the fandom now, that's why my updates are lame and always spaced out. (that and I'm prettu goddamn Lazy).

On a more positive note tho guys we hit 17k reads!! I'm so happy that this horrible story is something people actually take the time to read!

Anyway Willow, Thunder, sorry if the prizes are dissapoing. But I really hope you, and everyone else enjoyed what I've written over the months. <3

One last time, Thank you sooo much, and sorry that this isn't a chapter. (It'll come soon, chill guys.)

Wiggidy, Wiggidy over and out, Chaw!!

-Blue 💙

And another one for shit and giggles

And another one for shit and giggles. 💙😂