"Explanations please?" he looked specifically at hyung, while Hani tried to wiggle free of his grip, rendering her actions helpless when he tightened his grip more and gave her a stare. She pouted and slouched in his grip, but even then I could see the twinkle in her eyes whenever she stared at hyung.

"We used to be talki—"

"You know, this isn't how I imagined you to be," Hani interrupted hyung's words, and I turned to her confusedly. Noticing that, she was quick to explain herself. "You look small and young, absolutely not what I had pictured you as in my head."

"Okay," Sehun said before any one of us could react to her words, and I found myself blinking my eyes. "I still don't have an explanation on why you know Luhan hyung."

"That's your name? Wow, you refused to tell me your nam—"

"Hani," Sehun snapped, turning to her with a glare that made her sheepish expression turn into a cute pout. "What are you doing? Explain why you know Luhan hyung first before you start your blabber."

"Actually," Luhan raised one of his hands before Hani could open her mouth to, assumingly, snap back at Sehun, and we all turned to him. The boys were all burning with curiosity, I could easily tell that. They sucked with masking their feelings. "I would prefer it if I explained everything rather than Hani."

So, for the upcoming half an hour, we heard Luhan explain everything about how he was in her head during her dreams, because that was the only time her mind was vulnerable enough for him to penetrate her concentrated walls. Hani was listening as well, blinking her eyes from time to time when she came across something she didn't understand or something she didn't remember him telling her.

"You can look down at my, um, card," Luhan hyung said once he finished explaining, and with increased heartbeats that were awakened to life, I turned to see Hani casually rising the card to her face so she could see what he exactly wanted her to say. We were all looking worried, but I know this wasn't something we could hide from her at all, especially now that we were past the trust issues (not like we could hide whatever she was about to see, because it was right there on Luhan's card)

"I don't see anything— oh," her face shifted into a blank expression once she came across.. the thing Luhan wanted to show her, and we all held our breath, even Luhan hyung. She blinked her eyes owlishly for an entire minute, trying to make sense of what she was currently seeing, and then her face started paling incredibly, and she lifted her eyes to us with shock written clearly in her eyes. She shifted the card for us to see and we could see what made her so surprised.

Under hyung's fifth golden star, resided a sixth one, the color of silver.

"Um..," Hani mumbled uncomfortably, her eyes going around all of us before falling over Luhan hyung. "You have six stars on your card."

"Yeah..," Luhan gulped, his small eyes going smaller as he tried to squint at the others. "I figured the rest didn't tell you, so.."

"What is the meaning of this?" Hani stuttered, turning the card in circles in her hands anxiously until she stopped at the six stars. "I mean, what does this mean? I thought there isn't a sixth star."

"In Wielders, there isn't," Joonmyeon hyung was quick to say before she could break down or something. The look on her face said so, at least. "But Warriors? Luhan hyung is the only one who was able to gain his sixth star."

"Gain? What.. what does this mean..," she mumbled absentmindedly, still fiddling with the card in her hands painfully until Kyungsoo had enough of her disturbing action and snatched the card from her hands roughly. Hani shot him a despicable glare Kyungsoo was so surprised with, and then sighing out loud, interlocking her now empty fingers together. "Would you please explain everything to me?"