• seventeen: part one •

Start from the beginning

"Treeeey. Stop playing."

"Well hurry up then." I mumbled. She got about 10 minutes.

Kelly

"Young ladies, why ain't y'all sleep yet?" I walked into the girls' room to see Royalty knocked out and Kiara and Blue watching TV.

"Sorry auntie. She wanted to watch Moana with me." Blue said.

"Awwwww, okay no problem. Y'all have fun, but don't stay up too late. And don't make too much noise so you won't wake Royalty."

"Mommy literally came in earlier and said the same thing." Blue replied. "Y'all got some kind of telepathy going on?"

"Great minds think alike." I chuckled. "Anyways, i'ma leave y'all alone. Goodnight my babies." I gave Kiara a kiss on her forehead then went over to Blue to give her a kiss as well.

"Ugh, auntie I'm too old for all that."

"I don't care. You could be 30 with your own house and kids and I'ma still do it."

She groaned while Kiara and I laughed. "Love y'all." I said as I left the room.

As I re-entered me and Trey's room, y'all not gonna believe this... nigga was knocked. I wasn't even gone for five minutes!

"Are we serious..." I whispered to myself. I sighed dramatically and decided I might as well get ready for bed too. Ain't no point in staying up now.

******

"Hey beautiful." was the first thing I heard from Trey when I opened my eyes the next morning. I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at him and he started laughing.

"Why you doing all that?"

I frowned, "You fell asleep on me."

"I was tired babe. You know, jet lag and shit. Sorry."

"Nah, I'm hurt. You left me hanging."

"You want me to make it up to you?"

"I want you to go brush ya teeth and shower, cause you smell."

"So not only are you disrespectful, but you a liar too."

I giggled, "How I'm lying?"

"I could never 'smell.' Not in my vocabulary." He replied as he got up off the bed.

"That's why you walking into the bathroom right?" I called out. He gave me a stale face and closed the door. Lemme stop messing with him before he don't give me nothing for the rest of the trip.

"Kelz." I heard a few minutes later.

"Yes?"

"Come here."

"I'm busy."

"I know you ain't doing shit. Come here."

I groaned and rolled out of the bed. "What is it Trey?"

I walk in and see him in the tub, which is filled up halfway with bubbles. Oh shit, I see what he doing. He smirked at me and I smirked back, he gave me that look and I gave him that look back.

 He smirked at me and I smirked back, he gave me that look and I gave him that look back