21

♡+:。.。 Y O U R    P  O  V 。.。:+♡

'This will be a hard exam, Just because your opponents are PRO heroes, doesn't mean that they will take it easy on you, remember that.' Aizawa sensei stated bluntly.

'Alright students, we will start straight away,' He gestures towards us, It's in order, I believe me, Midoriya and Bakugo aren't up first.

'(y/n) sweetie, you aren't up yet, take the other two and get off the field, you can watch the other matches in the screen room,' Dad said grinning at me, I rolled my eyes hearing his voice.

'Ya! Midoriya! Bakugo! We have a long wait, want to head upstairs to the screen room?' I asked loudly as none of them were near me.

'Sounds good!' Midoriya answered and made his way over to me smiling, all the other pairs began to leave as well... I hope we all pass.

'Where's Bakugo gone?' I asked as Midoriya stood in front of me, 'I'm not sure-oh there he is!'

'Ah I should go call him, ' I suggested making my way through the crowd of Class A, Bakugo looks so cute and confused of where he is supposed to go...   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

ARGH SNAP OUT OF IT! 

Ah he's over there! I tap his shoulder making him turn around swiftly...

'Hello Bakugooooo!' I squealed, what happened to me .-. I went from sounding like a pure asexual to a intense fan girl... 

'(y/n), what are you do-'

'I'm your partner rightttttttttttttt!' I grinned evilly (if that is even a word ;0)

...

 'Why are you making that weird ass face?' He raised a brow, as he hid his hands in his pockets.

'Ahaha-w-what weird faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ' I chuckled like the devil's daughter or something...