12

Bakugo P.O.V

Those damn villains are gonna pay for taking my girl. I'll rip them to pieces and burn them in my backyard! And give their hearts to (Y/N) as a gift! Then I will eat their liver!

Seriously who do they think they are!?

'Bakugo your loosing concentration! Keep your eyes on the dummy!' I looked up to see who the voice belonged to, Todoroki. Ugh.

'I'VE HAD ENOUGH!' I blasted the dummy setting an explosion on it, making it fly all the way to the other side of the room. Resembling my powers to the others, as a news flash - I'm gonna be the one to save her!

'WHEN ARE WE EVEN GOING TO SAVE HER?! YOUR ALL WASTING TIME! WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY COULD'VE DONE TO HER BY NOW!' I screamed grabbing everyone's attention.

Then a clock was shoved in my face and eye sight by Tsuyu.

'We only two minutes left, Have patience'

Oh right...we have been training the whole day, then Allmight entered the room.

'I've just got off the phone with the villains league, they said they want to meet for a fight at the training grounds, is that okay with everyone, remember stay close to each other as it is night'

FINALLY! Just as I was about to stroll out the door Mr Aizawa entered.

'You need to get into partners, Now' He said.

UGH I WANTED TO DO THIS INDEPENDENTLY! I guess not -.-

I watched everyone get into pairs, when I realise an odd amount of people. Someone from A class isn't here...I scan everyone memorising everyone that is presence. Its...Tooru

She isn't here? DANG IT I KNEW IT! SHE WAS A SUSPICIOUS *****! That invisible *****!

Oh I haven't chosen my pair yet, I look around to see no one else is active, they are all in pairs, when I turn my head around to see someone very close to my space bubble. UGH THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH THIS JERK!!!!

'We have no other choice-'

'YEAH SHUT UP! I KNOW MINETA! JUST DON'T GET IN MY WAY!'

'YES SIR!!!!'

------

Todoroki P.O.V

I have decided to pair up with Izuku. I think we have a good combination of power.

'Everyone paired up?' Neru asked smiling and clapping his hands. Gosh how is our Principal so cuteeeeeeeeee! Wait-uh- you didn't hear me say that! Sshh...don't tell anyone!

'YES!' We all cheered.

Oh now we are going, yes! I will protect you (Y/N).

You will be mine and only mine.

'Lets go!!!!!!' Roared everyone.

This is really happening...my first battle, and for true love!

-----

Sorry this is really short XD Check out 13!

Luv you all, next up is the coach ride, mostly based on humour huhuhuhuhu~