11

Allmight P.O.V

Early start in the morning! I couldn't sleep thinking of the stuff they must've done to her...One thing I know for certain is I will protect her and save her from them. Firstly before I get all determined and all ,I need a team...

In a flash of a second I change my outfit to my suit, that I wear for work in U.A, For my teaching classes. I should get to U.A earlier, even though its the weekend I should assemble some of the strongest pupils in the assembly/training hall, to train them before they face the Villains league.

  'Daddy I'm ready to train!' I turn my head to the door, to see a very eager boy in his 'play' gear. I smiled at the relationship and bond between (Y/N) and him. What would I ever do without the both of them~

'Son I don't think your ready to fight-' I got cut off by him.

'SHUSH! I'M NOT HAVING ANY OTHER OBSTACLES! MY SISTER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED! MEANING THAT THOSE VILLAINS ARE GONNA HAVE THEIR ASSES KICKED! DO YOU HEAR ME!? SO LETS JUST GO!!'

'Wow. convincing. Wait a second- did you just use a 'bad word mister?'

'N-no...hehe~ Come on dad! your wasting time!' He grabbed my hand pulling me along to U.A, Wait how does he know the way, seriously this child is too free.

------

We have finally arrived, I pressed my pass through the scanner. Checking my identity.

I asked Neru (principal) if I could use the hall last night, thank god that's out the away.

I make my way to the hall to see Neru drinking tea on one of the bleachers in the hall.

'What are you doing here?' I asked placing Yoshi down on the floor, focusing on Neru.

'I thought I would supervise you, seeing I don't know who you have picked to join you on your journey to save (y/n)~' He said smiling , swinging his teeny legs in time with sipping his tea.

'Oh look one of them are already here!' Neru pointed out.

I turned my head around to see Uraraka?

But I haven't called anyone yet!?

'Neru did you invite them?' The creature nodded his head, innocently drinking his tea.

'Uraraka here! Ready to protect my close friend (Y/N)!!' She said grinding her fists.

Then the door opened again but this time with a loud bang.

Let me guess.

'BAKUGO! READY TO BEAT THE **** OUT OF THESE MOTHER*******!'

He said clicking his fists storming over to us. Both of them were wearing their P.E/Training uniforms, that's good! saves me a lot of time.

'What are you doing here Uraraka!?' He yelled.

'Well I'm here to find (Y/N) Ofcourse and save her' She replied, as he rolled his eyes at the sight of her.

And then two more people opened the door stepping inside, walking towards us.

'What is B class students doing here!?' Bakugo spat with his raging fit.

(I'm just gonna lay the format in a Roleplay text its much easier~)

No one P.O.V

Mei Hatsume: EXCUSE ME! I AM THE WONDERFUL BESTFRIEND OF (Y/N'S)

Allmight: That's true, she is.

Bakugo: THEN WHY IS THIS METAL FACE BASTARD HERE?!

Tetsu Tetsu: SHUT THE HELL UP! I'M ALSO A FRIEND OF (Y/N'S), CLOSER THAN YOU! YOUR JUST A SIDE MAN-

Neru: That's enough students, you will be working together on this mission.

Tetsu & Bakugo: Sorry Sir.

Denki: Hey look Kirishima! Tetsu is there!

Bakugo: WHAT!? WHERE THE **** DID YOU TWO COME FROM NOW!?

Kirishima: That door (points to the door)

Todoroki: (walks in) Am I late?

Bakugo: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?!??!

Todoroki: What was that punk?

Bakugo: LISTEN HERE YOU-

Neru: I said that's enough students.

Bakugo: sorry.

Neru: Oh look, Midoriya is here! Welcome!

Deku: Huhuuhuuuhu (blushes) Hi...

Bakugo: NOT THIS- (realises he is shouting again) Sorry.

Yuga: Oh look they are all already here! (does the famous 'yuga' smile)

Tsuyu: Hi guys!

Bakugo: WHAT!? YOU COULD SAY THE WHOLE 1-A IS HERE!?

Neru: They are (points to the door)

Momo: I hope we aren't intruding, but this whole thing is to help (Y/N) Right?

Neru: Yes, please come in

Bakugo: WHY IS EVERYONE IN 1-A HERE!?

Tsuyu: I think your forgetting about the whole of Class B as well... (points to the opposite door)

Bakugo: EH!?!?!?!? WHAT!?!?!??!

Ibara: I think you should keep your voice down, otherwise you might let the whole town of Villains we are here.

Neito: Yeah,  I thought  class 1-A was supposed to be better than class B Hahahaha! (laughs)

Itsuka: (slaps Neito) Sorry about that 1-A

Allmight: Seeing we are all here! Should we start our training to save my (y/n)!!!

Everyone: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

--------

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Suspense episode 3 XD

I might update later on today~ Keep updated

Hope you enjoyed~