05

Todoroki P.O.V

Alone in my house. This doesn't mean I am alone. It just means...I'm alone. I sit in my room watching some of the old clips of me and m-m-m....YOU KNOW THE FEMALE PRODUCER OF ME! Sorry...I am just really sensitive when it comes to that topic.

Flashback

'And Shoto! That kid....he makes me regret everything...he reminds me so much of his father...'

'Mum?' The small red and white headed boy rubbed his eyes from the tears falling from his face. In this moment his whole perspective on the world changed....

Splash...Went the hot kettle water over the boy's eye...That boy was me....

End of Flashback

I will never forgive my father or mother. My final decision. I then got a buzz on my phone, a notification probably, I looked at my messages...A message from an unknown number hm?

???: HEYAAAAA IS THIS SHOTO!?

Who the hell would be texting me in the morning, right before school as well!

Me: Yes, who are you?

???: Guess~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: A stupid idiot?

???: That's not very nice Shoto....

Me: What?

???: Its (Y/N) :((((

I read the message where it said her name...And my life paused for a moment... Her face penetrated in my mind, her voice flooding through my mind! My heart skipped a beat...It was going faster then usual...What the hell is she doing to me...Do I-...No it can't be! I've never felt any feeling like this...Could this be l-love...

(Y/N): Shoto?

(Y/N): You still there?

Me: Yes

(Y/N): What did you get in the enterance exam, this is my time to show off lol :))

I snickered to myself at her sudden humour, she is very honest~

Me: 2nd Rank.

(Y/N): Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu~

Me: What?

I pretended that I don't know about her first rank score.

(Y/N): I got 1st Rank...Huhuhuhuhuhu

She is so cute....Even when she is laughing from text!

Me: I see my competition now.

(Y/N): OMG! THE SCREEN! IT'S DEADLY!

I laughed again harder now. But I realised my sister Fuyumi is next door so I smiled at that message.

Me: Your funny.

(Y/N): WHATS WITH THE FULL STOPS! IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO USE PUNCTUATION TO ME! AND THEN SEND IT TO ME SO IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE! HOW DARE YOU! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME SHOTO! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

Me: We are friends. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

(Y/N): Why are you always so glum, I know your secretly crazy ! lol

She thinks all these messages I am sending her, are meant to be cold but behind the screen I am smiling like crazy...I think....I know....I like.....I love....

Her.

(Y/N): Hey can we walk to school together! Midoriya left me -.-

I-is she really asking me this....stop messing with my heart (Y/N)....

Me: Ok.

(Y/N): Yaaaaaaaaaaay~

Me: What is your address?

(Y/N): Here~ (sends address )

Me: You are joking right.

(Y/N): I would be lying if I said yes....lol Why?

Me: Your house is opposite mine.

(Y/N): REALLY!? YAY!!!!!

Me: A good thing to you?

Oh my, I cant believe she lives straight across...

(Y/N): LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW~

I peeped out the curtains to see a smiling (Y/N) in the opposite window from my house. Her house I bigger than mine and I thought my house was really big! Hers is massive! She waved at me and I smiled waving back but awkwardly.

Me: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Yup, I'm walking outside now

Me: Me too

(Y/N): See ya in 30 seconds, last one to get out will have to do a dare!

Me: Fine.

I raced downstairs as fast as I could and when I opened my door I saw a smirking (Y/N).

Dang it! she is fast!

'You owe me a dare~ Shoto Todoroki~' She smirked folding her arms.

I sighed but nodded giving in, we started to walk to U.A and chatting about baby names.

'But I don't like that name' She said

'I don't either, its horrible, who would name their child that!?' I said

'I like the name Hero' We both said in sync! Both shocked we turned and faced each other with shocked expressions on...This is a sign we are meant to be....I will name my son Hero with her...

It was fun talking to her....its actually the first time I have talked to someone to freely before...She really is the one...Don't worry I will protect you (Y/N)....You will be mine....