02

A/N: That's your brother Yoshi in the picture above~ Enjoy~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Hey again! Well right now I'm bored sitting at home waiting for my acceptance letter for UA High school , the best of the best to train for your future hero vision! I already know I got in but I just need the letter for proof to show my dad.  And to see my score out of how many robots I killed out of 100 and my rank! I am sitting on my bed in my room full of unicorns, well you know seeing my quirk is to do with rainbows! Well don't judge me unicorns are associated with rainbows! I am just reading some manga while my brother is in between my legs sleeping. Its quite late for him, 7:00pm he should be asleep, but he decided he would open my letter with me. Dad isn't back from his meeting. He is now an official teacher at the High school. Your probably wondering why I have green eyes and my brother has blue, well you see my brother took after my dad's eyes and I didn't take after any of my parents, green is my own! Well I wouldn't really say its green...Whenever I activate my quirk it flashes into a rainbow! I LOVE RAINBOWS! I even poop them out...That part was a lie...he..he..he..ANYWAY!

'DING DONG!' Its the bell, I race downstairs kicking my brother off the bed accidently, crashing into a few items along the way. I opened the front door to see...

'Dad your back!?' He smiled and I did the same hugging him. He held a fancy letter in his right hand and waved it in the air...If that is what I think it is....I snatched it from him screaming Yoshi's name. Yoshi ran downstairs and sat next to me and dad on the sofa.

'Should I open it?' I asked dad, he nodded still smiling with both his thumbs up. I teared It open, and weirdly Yoshi started to eat the left over paper...He is just messed up in the head.

I skimmed through the irrelevant information when I met the eyes of 'You have been accepted' I showed my dad and he patted my back. 'I didn't need a sheet of paper to tell me my daughter is a success' He hugged me while saying. Then Yoshi screamed me and dad turned to him to see what was happening and if it was anything serious.

'DAD!?' Yoshi jumped up shoving the piece of paper in dads face. I was getting worried now.

'(Y/N)....' He started off...

Then he smiled and threw out random confetti....wth where did he get the confetti from? I'm confused now...

'I don't get it...' I said

'YOU GOT 100/100! AND RANK 1!' Oh my....YESSSSSS BOIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed jumping up....But I didn't realise my power was overflowing with rainbows and I kinda made a hole in the ceiling...I titled my head up slowly to see my mess.

'Oops...' I stuttered.

But my dad and Yoshi began to laugh and I joined in...

I can't believe it....First rank out of thousands of students...Am I really that talented?

I checked the sheet again and read the class I was in.

'1-A Hmmm? Pretty good' I mumbled to my self...