01

A/N: That is your hair colour above with the rainbow ombre, just imagine it as in an anime form ~ Hope you enjoy the story

(Y/N) P.O.V

Oops! Sorry im late reader~ Im (Y/N), Its better to tell you more about me as we will be spending alot of time together through out the book~

Name: (Y/N) Toshinori

Age: 15

Quirk: One for all, Super human endurance (Never gets tired or sweats) and Atmokinesis (controlling the weather involving lighting, rain,snow, sun, and sky colour) when the rain and sun connects a rainbow forcefeild is summoned also exploding anything outside it, the cause is usually because of my emotions and feelings, i bet your wondering how I went through puberty without killing everyone in my house haha~

Hair Colour: Produces power for my forcefeild, blonde and a rainbow ombre at the end

Dad: Allmight

Mum: DarkStarlight (but unknown to the public)

Brother: 2 Year old Yoshi, his quirk is Night vision and Platform movement basically meaning he can move the floor and the world surface making rocks fly up from the ground or anything underground on the surface, cool right?

My mother Dark Starlight was a great superhero but no one knows she is my mother. So to the public my mother is seen to be unknown. She died when having my brother Yoshi. He was too hard to carry in my mothers stomach, maybe my brother moved her intestines or something. I'm not really emotional about my mother. You will find out later...

So lets get this book started shall we!