17

-----

Your P.O.V

--------

Where the heck am I? I can't even feel my body, welp this doesn't seem right. Am i perhaps dead? Heh, hell seems more peaceful than i imagined it especially with Bakugo running it. 

  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

Well I could get used to this, Sleeping for eternity? Yes please.  I'm just falling into darkness, wait, no, no, no, no, I see the light. What the heck, why is Todoroki and Bakugo and Midoriya in my darkness, Aish a disappointment...

'Is she awake?!'  I hear Midoriya, hm? I'm so confuzzled right now.

'Well it looks like it idiot!' Bakugo?

'She is!' Todoroki as well? 

-------

Midoriya P.O.V

She's awake! she's awake! Oh my gosh, my prayers?! They worked! 

'WHY AM I ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!?' She shot up from her bed and groaned, what...the...hell...

I glanced at the other two beside me and they looked as confused as I was, before we could show any affection towards her, Allmight flung the nurse's door open, I'm guessing it broke, and he rushed to (Y/N'S) side.

'MY BABY!!' He picked her up and swung her around like a five year old.

'a-ah be careful with her Allmight!' I peeped standing up from the chair I sat on, prepared if anything dangerous or risky happened, Todoroki did so too and so did Bakugo.

I noticed the stain's of what i'm guessing, tears? across Allmight's face, even allmight has weaknesses... And his is (Y/N).

I took a look at (Y/N) and to see the same tears pouring from her eyes, and I smiled softly at the scene in front of me, her tears were rainbow!? how cute! I-I mean! Uh... the heck... Wait this is my mind I'm talking to! My thoughts...why am i stuttering in my own thoughts... Ugh midoriya your really something else...

WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF!? 

'Dad! I missed you so much!' She sobbed into his shoulder as Allmight gently placed her back down on the bed, (Y/N) Crossed her legs facing us, Todoroki held a tissue to her pouring eyes and wiped them away himself...For some reason I'm quite jealous...

'Thank you...' She said smirking still with a rainbow stained face, i giggled at how calm she was at the situation.

Then in came another family member, Yoshi, I smiled as he also looked like he was crying, he thoughtlessly hopped into (Y/N)'s lap and hugged her as if she were to fade away.

'W-woah! Yoshi! Nice to see you too~' She grinned chuckling at her brothers action's as she brushed his hair, he lifted his head up from her chest and pouted as his chin vibrated looking like he was about to flood the whole room.

'D-don't leave me e-ever a-again!' He cried out, i could feel the ground shaking a little...Oh no... he needs to calm down...he must have that quirk emotion issue as well...

(Y/N) pulled him closer and hugged back, 'I won't baby, don't worry, I'm here to stay~'

I felt a nudge to my side, i looked up and saw Bakugo, he was surprisingly quiet throughout this whole thing. I raised a brow at him.

'Let's leave them alone for now...' He whispered, I nodded and all of us three left the family alone, walking silently out the room, as there were three seats outside, we each took one, as i sat in between the two.