07

(Y/N) P.O.V

Where the hell am I? I can't feel my body...Ugh! It must've of been because of Kirishima attack, I admit that was a smart idea, I had my guard down. It was my fault, I wonder if we won? Probably not. Aish my head is hurting like hell! What did that guy do? I doubted the power of him.

'This is all your fault Kirishima! You don't need to be here!' I hear voices...Bakugo?

'But I want to say sorry to her!' Kirishima?

'Just listen to him. Get out.' Todoroki?

I can move! I am awake! I rub my eyes being prepared for my eyes to meet the daylight. I finally open my eyes to be met with a beautiful pair of unique eyes, Belonging to Todoroki. Did I just see a smile on his lips!? I smiled back, then felt a warm touch on my back, the thing is helping me sit up. I accept the offer without even knowing what or who the hell is helping me up!

I turned around and saw a worried Bakugo, he was the one that helped me up...

'Are you okay!?' He shouted in my face which startled me causing me to jolt back a little, he realised his level of tone and sighed but then held my shoulders gently so I was directly facing him.

'Are you alright, (Y/N)?' He calmly said...I was amazed by his change of mood. I smiled and nodded. 'Did you win?' I asked him innocently still rubbing my eyes trying to keep myself awake.

'No. The time ran up when you passed out' I managed to wear a playful smirk, and forced myself to punch his arm playfully and I started giggling and he cracked up a small laugh. 'I told you I was better than you' I smiled and then turned to Todoroki. He looked away at the ground, is he blushing? I am mentally screaming in my head right now! 'Thank you Bakugo and thank you Todoroki for you kind actions, I really appreciate it' I smiled at the both of them.

'How is my princess doing?' DAD!? By looking at the door, my father entered the room, I now realise I am in the recovery room. I have to remember to thank the recovery girl. Dad hugged me and I hugged him back raising my self from the bed. 'How is your head?' He asked stroking my hair, Like he used to do to me when I was five. 'I'm fine Dad' He sighed feeling reassured.

'If it wasn't for your friend's Todoroki and Bakugo here, you would've been injured more than just a pass out' He smiled patting both of them on the head, I giggled at the scene. Then an old women that I recognised clearly, The recovery girl, entered the room with a cloth in her hand. 'Bakugo you can head back to you last lesson now, but Todoroki stay I need you help with cooling some of the cloths, and cells in her.' Bakugo nodded and left.

'LAST LESSON!?' I shouted but not too loud.

'Yes, you were knocked out for the remainder of your lessons' Dad said making his way to the door. 'I am sorry (Y/N) I have to attend my meeting with the principal, I wont be back until late, you can hang out with your friends or something, Love you~' He smiled before leaving.

Now that I am coming back to my normal self, Is it just me or has things been getting serious with these meetings. Wait...Kirishima couldn't have had all that power to knock me out...He only turns into a solid...Someone else was there...

Tooru (invisible girl) P.O.V

Yes! It worked, she has passed out! I had to take off all my clothes to finally go on the ceiling without no one noticing me being invisible and press her pressure point...Haha Shigaraki will be proud of me...

(Y/N) P.O.V

Time Skip

I hugged the recovery girl and thanked her once again for like the 10th time for helping me, I was still feeling a little woozy after all that kissing! And I still can't walk properly. I was holding onto Todoroki as he helped me stand up, but I just increased my pressure of my grip. He is blushing again! I giggled at it, and he turned around and looking at me with his cold expression.