10

Your P.O.V

'Is this where you stay Shigaraki?' I asked my 'new' brother while placing my bags and Yoshi's down in the bar/Karaoke like room.

'Please call me Onii Chan~' He said, well that's a complete different change of mood from what happened at my fathers place. I'm ashamed to even call 'Allmight' my father or even a relative or such.

I nodded slowly at the request of 'Onii Chan'.

'So...Onii chan. Do you live alone...?' I started to begin a conversation.

'Not really, my colleuge Kurogiri lives with me as well'

'Colleuge? What do you two work for, or do for a living? ' I curiously asked picking Yoshi up in my arms again as he slept, I adjusted his position.

'Haha~ Well I was just about to get to that part....We work to h-help people.'

He gagged at the word 'help'. Something seems fishy here...

'By doing?' I nosily asked.

'By killing Allmight' An unfamiliar voice spoke. To k-kill Allmight....No....Thank god Yoshi was asleep...if he heard that...I don't know what I would do!

'Who-who's there!?' I yelled frightened, as Shigaraki laughed...but with a touch of evil.

'I did tell you I lived with my colleuge Kurogiri, didn't I?' Shigaraki spoke.

A gas particle 'male' formed from the black shadows. This is...No....

'Y-your the league of-of v-vi-vi-' I stuttered.

'Vi-vi-Villains?' Shigaraki finished off my sentence.

I held Yoshi closer to my chest as I paced backwards...hoping to run away somehow.

An evil laugh was heard from the two.

'Stay away from me! Both of you!' I yelled.

'Oh my! Kurogiri I really don't appreciate you ruining the surprise! tsk tsk Now look she is scared of us! All your fault once again!' Shigaraki spoke, keeping a unbalanced space between the steps I took backwards and that he took forwards.

'I'm sorry master, would you like me to cuff her? In case she runs?'

'That would be delightful!'

I felt the surrounding of his gas particles around me. I have no other choice.

'YOSHI! WAKE UP!'

Immediately the boy woke up I threw him to the side of the room, just about to reach the door, I hope I didn't hurt him...

'YOSHI! RUN! DO YOU HEAR ME!? RUN! GO TELL DAD TO BRING HELP! RUN! I LOVE YOU!'

Straight away he ran...Hopefully nothing bad happens him out in the dark....Wait what am I talking about! He can see in the dark...Thank god!

'Master? Should I retrieve the child?'

'No leave him, he can't do anything on his own, he will probably die on the way home in this darkness! He's just useless to the world, that's why his mother left him haha!'

Now you've done it...

'YOU DAMN BASTARD! DON'T TALK **** ABOUT MY LITTLE BROTHER! '

I felt my anger over load, and as I told you I am a mood hero, so the power depends on my mood. Now these bastards are gonna get it!

My hair glowed as well as my eyes, as I floated in mid air, as the colours drained from my hair.

I activated the colour yellow. Summoning my sun power. From my selection of weather patterns.

5 SECONDS LATER

'DAMN THIS GIRL! SHE IS TO POWERFUL!' Shigaraki said, burnt all over, into crisp!

Wait where is Kurogiri. I shouldn't let my guard down!

'Click.'

I turned my head around to feel to tight metal grips around my wrists...Crap...

I failed...

'Sir she is locked. You should go recover'

Dad...I'm so sorry for leaving you...I won't let them touch you...Am I being selfish wishing you were here to save me? I thought to myself with salty tears streaming down my cheek as I fell knees first to the ground.

'Don't worry my wounds are quick to recover' Shigaraki said, as I looked down I noticed his presence at the same level as mine.

He got a hold of my chin, making me face him.

'How unfortunate sweetie~ I thought we could do this together but I guess it has to be done by force!' He said seriously.

'Never!-'

At that moment I felt a cold pair of lips on mine...SHIGARAKI!? B-but he is my brother! And he has taken his 'hand' off over his face!

I bit his lower lip.

Causing him to hiss and pull away.

'How dare you! I'm your sister!' I spat at him with my facts trying to memorise every detail of his face.

'Well I think we have some 'incestuous' exceptions  haha! Lock her up!' He said. Walking away.

---------

Allmight P.O.V

I was finishing off wiping my daily tears since the incident yesterday...how could I have let my two precious baby's go...I''M SUCH A BAD DAD- Huh?

'Yoshi?' I whispered to myself.

'YOSHI!?!?!?!' I screamed to myself!

'WHERE IS (Y/N)!??!?!' I yelled, frightening the boy. I let him catch his breath. It wall late at night after all. Is he crying? I hugged the boy wiping his tears away with my thumb.

'T-they have got her...'

No...How could I let this happen! NO! NO!

I WILL GET YOU BACK (Y/N)! WAIT FOR ME! DADDY WILL COME!

I sling my jacket on and was about to walk out the door when I realised not even me, the symbol of peace, number one hero, could take them on alone...I need help...I need some people that know (Y/N) Well...that are powerful and close to her...And care! And some of the pro's...

But who...?

Haha~ I know just the group~

----

A/N: Hahahhahahaha~ suspense again~ Luv you~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, keep updated with the next~

Thank you :)))))