16

Allmight P.O.V

What is taking these boys so long ? Better not be gossiping with (Y/N), They should be out by now! Quite impatient...sorry. 

Kirishima: Sir we need help over here! 

Allmight: Be right over!

Jiro: Quick sir! Yuga is hurt!

I dashed over to the others getting into my combat stance, these boys better hurry up! I moved my focus over to the villain charging towards me with a blade, heh.

---

No one P.O.V

'W-what!?' The trembling villain stuttered inching backwards at every breath. 

'We really don't want a fight, we can all predict who will win,' Todoroki quipped, holding (Y/N)'s hand firmly and pulling her to his side as Midoriya, Denki and Bakugo also moved closer, surrounding (Y/N).

Shigaraki looked up and smirked as he raised a shotgun to (Y/N) and without hesitation, before anyone could react, he pulled the trigger, (Y/N) dropped to the floor.

The four boys rushed to her side, all of them in fury, as Shigaraki laughed in pleasure to the situation he postured himself upwards.

'YOU BASTARD!' Bakugo got up furious and upset.

'Oh don't get too emotional, she isn't dead,' Shigaraki laughed still swinging the gun in circle motions.

'What do you mean, Not dead!?' Midoriya raised his head with a stained face of tears.

'Gosh, I didn't kill her, why would I do that, I just put her to sleep for a little while, it's a tranquilliser gun idiots, Of course I wouldn't kill that beauty,' He smirked and then threw the gun on the floor and clapped his hands.

'Well now, let's just get this over and done with, don't spill blood on my carpet though as I don't want (y/n) to sleep in a room full of blood tonight, would I.' He smirked once again.

'Gives us more of a reason too now!' Midoriya snapped and stood up with Denki and Todoroki as Bakugo was already standing ready to blast Shigaraki.

Shigaraki raised his brow, 'And what is your reason?'

'She won't be staying here! She'll be in my bed!' Denki yelled and everyone's eyes widened either in disgust or they were face palming themselves.

'You actual perv.' Shouto rolled his eyes, 'What he means to say, you aren't going anywhere near her, (y/n) is coming back home with us!'

'Like you made that sound any better~' Denki pouted. 

'Just shut up Denki,' Todoroki fired.

'Can we just get to the fighting part-' Shigaraki asked and soon his request was complete as Bakugo swung his leg and the villain fell straight to the floor. 

'ARGH BASTARD!' Shigaraki held his face in his hands, as he pressed the button beside him calling in his backup, in less than a minute hundreds of side villains became pounding on room door.

'Argh shit...' Denki cursed holding (y/n) in his arms as he clutched to her body.

'Haha, not so hero like now are you, Kids' Shigaraki jeered on.

'WHO ARE YOU CALLING A KID-' Bakugo began to charge up to him but Todoroki held him back.

'Our mission is to get (Y/n) out safe, we can't take them all on, we need to escape now.' Midoriya announced, Bakugo disagreed, but then he looked at (y/n)'s sleeping face and frowned.

'Fine, lets go' Then he glared at Shigaraki pointing in his direction, 'Don't get comfortable! I will be back to kick your sly ass! Just wait! I will be the one to kill you!'

'Wait! Your not leaving with (y/n)-' Shigaraki started

'Damn right we are,' 

Denki touched the cables Shigaraki was on and pushed his power, increasing the electricity, as the volts struck the villain, he passed (y/n) over to Bakugo who nodded at him.

Midoriya performed his quirk onto the wall making it completely break the group jumped out from a crazy height and made a run from the building.

'NO! (Y/N)! WAIT! COME BACK!' Shigaraki fell to his knees.

The side villains finally managed to get through and they looked absolutely confused on who they were meant to fight, as they had already escaped.

What struck them was seeing the leader of the whole plan falling onto his knees sobbing.

'S-shigaraki?'

'LEAVE! YOUR ALL TERRIBLE! YOU COULDN'T DO ONE THING!'

---

Meanwhile...

'There guys! the bus!' Shouto pointed out

'I think we lost them! they aren't on our trail, its okay! ' Denki stated.

Bakugo held (y/n) tight as he ran towards the bus.

'Wake up (y/n)...'

-------------

A/N: That was a really crap and short chapter, but hey! I'm doing two updates today! So look out for chapter 17 tooooooooooooooo! 

It will be much longer dw ;) 

-from ya shitty author