04

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was walking home with Midoriya, As my dad wanted to speak to him. We chatted normally as the end of the day came early...It was a long day of school Aizawa Sensei threatened all of us saying that if we got low on our P.E record he would kick us out of U.A but then later on he told us that he only said that to motivate us!

'(Y/N) You got the highest again right?' I nodded shyly as a response.

'Your so good at this stuff! I can't seem to gain control over one for all...' He sadly managed to say.

'Hey, Midoriya my dad won't be back in 2 hours until he can speak to you, or do whatever he normally does with you. My dad really is a bad teacher...So I have decided to show you how One for all works!' I smiled raising both my hands on his shoulders reassuring him. He grinned like a freak and hugged me, I could feel the warmth of his cheeks on mine, is he blushing? We finally arrived at my house....well more like a mansion haha~

I opened the door and first thing I saw was a naked Yoshi running around the house and an old lady half asleep chasing after him, that must be the babysitter. I rolled my eyes at the scene.

'YOSHI! GET HERE NOW!'  I yelled, Being a very obedient brother he came rushing to me and hugged my legs giggling. And right behind him the babysitter stumbled.

'You can go home now, I will take over' She fixed her glasses and nodded leaving the house. That was easy, maybe she only cares about the money and her sleep not my damn brother!

'Is that your boyfriend (Y/N)~' He smirked while his hands were behind his back innocently.

'There is a difference between a boyfriend and a very close boy that is your friend.' He titled his head, and I lowered my self to his level.

'You see, in boyfriend there is no space, but in Boy friend there is! And that space is called the FriendZone~' I poked Yoshi's head and giggling when he fell backwards.

'He's very cute~' Midoriya said changing the subject, was he embarrassed?

I fazed my attention to Yoshi. 'What would you like to do Yoshi, would you like to train with me and Midoriya until daddy comes back?' I asked him picking him up, He nodded.

'Come Midoriya, lets go to the garden there is more space' I signalled for him to join me and my brother. I placed Yoshi down on the floor. Midoriya bent down on his knees and said to Yoshi 'What is your quirk young Yoshi?' Midoriya smiled....He is so cute....Yoshi stood up still grinning.

'I will show you brother!' Midoriya stood backwards in case he got in the young boys way.

In that flash of a second Yoshi stomped on the ground sending a lining of spikes and tiles to come out and straight towards a nearby tree, the whole floor was split in half and so was the tree, while this was happening Yoshi's eyes turned pitch black, its what happens when he uses his power. Midoriya stood there amazed, who wouldn't be? Maybe Midoriya got scared when his eyes turned black. Yoshi turned back to his normal innocent self and turned around flashing me and Midoriya an angelic smile. I clapped and so did Midoriya.

'Your so powerful Yoshi!' Said Midoriya hugging my brother.

'I can also see in the dark!' Yoshi exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

'Yoshi do you want to go and watch some cartoons' my brother nodded and left us two alone.

I kicked all the left over spikes and tiles on the side from my brothers mess, making space in the garden. And stood a good 1 metre opposite Midoriya.

'First of all I'm going to ask you a question.' He nodded.

'If I wanted to melt some frozen food, lets say chips! If I put the whole packet in what will happen?'

'It will taste nice...?' I snorted at his answer.

'Lets see shall we~ YOSHI BRING ME A MICROWAVE AND A BAG OF FROZEN CHIPS!'

In a second he brought them and followed my orders, I placed half of the chips inside as all of them won't fit, and started the microwave, while tapping on the screen even though by doing this I know it wont go any faster...

'Beep Beep!' Screeched the microwave I took one chip out and held it out in front of Midoriya's mouth signalling him to eat it. He took one bite...

'BLURGHHHH IT IS STILL FROZEN!' He spat it all out and I giggled.

'See~ Why do you think it is frozen?' I titled my head leaning against the electronic.

'I don't know-' Then he looked up at me shocked as if he had just seen a dead body I smirked at him knowing that he has realised what he has been doing wrong.

'I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW!' He got all piped up and yelled.

'Would you like to try it out?' I smirked

'Wouldn't I hurt you though...' He asked concerned about my health.

'In that case, stay back' I closed my eyes and pushed hard as if it was constipated on a toilet seat, my hair started to float up and my eyes turned rainbow again. And the force field was about to perform the massive explosion in 1...2....3... BANG! Now I was back to normal but the rainbow force field was around me, I saw Midoriya on the floor covering himself, I mouthed a sorry to him and he just stood there amazed.

'Now try it out!' I put both my thumbs up and he nodded. I saw red electric glows fulfilling his whole body...Come on Midoriya you can do it! He came charging towards me and BOOM! I opened my eyes...And looked at his arm...H-he...He...

(Its all about the suspense !)

Did it! He wasn't harmed either! I closed my eyes again releasing the force field and when I did, a rainfall of rainbows and glitter from the force field fell down on both of us, I ran to Midoriya and hugged him, he still stood there in shock of what he has just achieved...

'Thank you...' He mumbled, I looked at him still hugging him, and raised my eyebrow

'Huh? Did you say anything Mido-' In that moment I treasured forever! He picked me up by the waist and swung me around like we were the only two on the planet.

'Thank you (Y/N)!!!'  I smiled and he blushed as he put me down.

'What's happening here?' Said a familiar voice, I turned around and saw Allmight! Better known as my dad, Haha.

'DAD!' I ran to him and hugged him while Midoriya waved.

'W-wait am I missing something, how do you two know eachother?' Dad asked shocked.

'She is in my class, Allmight' Midoriya smiled. And then dad turned to me, then back to Midoriya.

'OH THANK THE LORD YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER! MY CHOSEN ONE AND MY DAUGHTER KNOW EACHOTHER! IS THIS DESTINY !?' I calmed my dad down before telling him about how I helped Midoriya find his missing link to One for all.

He hugged the both of us and kissed both of our foreheads

'You have both made me proud, My number one heroes~'