09

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Hi daddy-Uh?'

I turned opposite from my dad to reveal a male wearing black causal clothes, Blue fluffy hair, and a hand covering his face, but just about to reveal one of his eyes. He looks important and I think he's close with my dad... So I have to respect him.

'Hello!' I smiled bowing at the unfamiliar presence.

The male laughed, I couldn't make out what age he was though. Why is he laughing at me?

Just as I lifted my head, the male's figure was right in front of me. What the hell?

'Aw Allmight, is this your daughter~? She is very beautiful~' With that said, a cold hand brushed against my cheek, it belonged to the male.

'Shigaraki leave her alone' My dad said frightened a little, but kept his calm, Shigaraki hm?

But the male disobeyed my dad's orders and continued to caress my cheek.

It was cold but soothing, and calming.

'You know she's as beautiful as your wife~' Shigaraki said. Dad's wife? MY MUM!?

'You knew my mother?!' I smiled getting excited that I finally have a source for all my answers!

The male nodded slowly and then began laughing again. huh? I don't understand?

'I knew her very well, lets just say, haha~ She was my holy mother'

'Your mother!? that doesn't make sense...I'm her oldest daughter...'

'Haha~ Allmight you didn't teach her anything! What a bad daddy!'

'B-but....dad is this true, is he my blood brother...?' I turned to face my dad, and just as I was hoping he was deny...he did the straight opposite and nodded his head, slowly.

'Y-your my B-brother?'

'Correct!' Shigaraki clapped his hands.

'B-but h-how can this be! My mother died! from producing my Brother!' I yelled startling everyone.

'Haha~ Is that really what daddy told you?' W-what is happening my whole past was a lie!

Then I felt a dark aura filling the room, when my older 'brothers' voice turned serious.

'Why don't you tell her the truth, dad?' He turned to face daddy, and he started itching himself everywhere....what the hell is happening is he getting stressed or agitated!?

'D-dad? What is he talking about?' I managed to say with tears forming in my eyes.

'TELL MY DAMN SISTER!? ALLMIGHT!' Shigaraki yelled making me uncomftoble in this situation.

'I killed your mother.'

(suspense time XD)

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,