20

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Y o u r P .O .V  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

'Wakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up (y/n)~' 

I groaned in my sleep, argh just cause I'm discharged from the hospital doesn't change that I still need sleep! Ugh I don't even know what the day is. Kill me so i can sleep.

'Ya! (y/n) sweetie wake up!!!!!' Dang it, my father found me from underneath the cover .-. i thought it was a great hiding place, i guess not.

'Go awaaaaaaay~' I moaned hiding under my sheets.

'(y/n) you have school today!' He yelled, i just groaned once again ignoring his presence complete. My sleep is more important. 

'shooooooooooooooooooooooo!' I flicked my foot lazily still keeping my eyes shut, not letting the light into my vision.

'(y/n)! You're already late! And you are making me lateee!' 

'Who cares, it's not like I have some major test- crap!' I shot up from the bed and pushed my dad out the room as i began to panic as i aggressively brushed my teeth, splashing water over my face. 

'You forgot!? It's the first practical exam today!' He yelled from behind the door. He's right it is the first practical exam! We finished off the written exam before I got into that mess thankfully, i think i did pretty well in the written test, but I care more for this one. I wonder what the main aim of the practical will be!? i haven't prepared one bit! 

'WELL SORRY! I WAS KIDNAPPED THANK YOU VERY MUCH.' I retaliated, as i continued to do my morning routine in a big rush. 

Damn why does my room look so messy!? I'm going to be soooooo lateeeeeeee!

Aizawa sensei is gonna kill me! Imagine his face when he sees me....

I slip on my uniform and brush my hair still looking like a mess. 

I hop into my shoes, as my right shoe is half on my fucking foot, great.

I dash downstairs, i wish i had a super speed quirk right now .-.

'Dad! I'm ready let's go!' I yell out to him and he sprints over, 'alright then, i just had to wake up that babysitter so she could watch over yoshi,' 

I nodded my head, slinging my bag around my shoulder, shoving an apple in my mouth.

'Bye yoshi!' I screamed, he probably couldn't hear it, but it's better than nothing, i just feel sorry for that babysitter...she has to deal with the devil.

Dad opens the door, and as soon as he does we both run for our lives to the U.A

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Ⓜ ⓘ ⓓ ⓞ ⓡ ⓘ ⓨ ⓐ   Ⓟ Ⓞ Ⓥ

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

Where is she... I'm so stupid, I should have dropped her back to her house earlier, she must have overslept due to our playdate yesterday...I must've worn her out! WHAT IF SHE DOES BAD IN THE TEST BECAUSE OF ME!? AND FAILS!? Mr Aizawa did say if we don't pass the practical we can't go to the hero camp!? AND I WILL BE THE CAUSE OF WHY SHE WON'T BE GOING! ARGH!

IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT.

'Midoriya, pay attention,' Mr Aizawa declared and I bit my lip and nodded in response.

Ah... hurry (y/n)...

»»————- Todoroki P.O.V ————-««

Eh, Is (y/n) not coming in today? Does she not have to because of of the incident? Ah...I need to explain myself about why i said what i said last night... did she take it to heart?! Well duh!? That's why she ran isn't it... My knuckled are still swollen from last night too, i glance at the bruises planted on both of my hands... i sighed.