03

A/N: That's you in the picture above, just imagine rainbow ends on the hair

(Y/N) P.O.V

DAD! I SWEAR ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU IM GOING TO KILL YOU! HE WOKE ME UP AN HOUR EARLY! I'm already changed, my hair is done and I have already had my hot bath! And now I just realise that Yoshi has only just woken up! I help him with his breakfast as I have an hour to spare.

'What do you want to eat?' I pointed at all the choices of breakfast he could have.

'I cant choose' He pouted, I giggled while picking him up and putting him on the counter, and poured some of his favourite cereal in the bowl with milk, and gently put a spoon in the centre.

'There you go!' I waved my hands around it presenting it to Yoshi.

'It looks boring.' He laughed. I frowned, then got some strawberries and sugar and sprinkled them both on top of the poor mixture. It looked like a crazy mess now. But at least he was happy.

'Abracadabra! My special potion!' He chuckled and I placed him in his baby chair and left him alone to eat his breakfast. While I flicked through my phone checking any updates on the school day. I HAVENT CHECKED MY TIME TABLE! I opened up the file with my time table and read the five period day lessons. P.E, English, History, Science and Math. Great!

Just as I was about to sling my bag around my shoulder a loud crash was heard in the hallway. I knew who it was... I raised my eyebrow at the state.

'Dad what the absolute amazing unicorn poop are you doing?' He gave me an awkward smile, and I laughed but helped him up. 'Seriously can you not make a normal entrance?' I folded my arms, while continuing to put my bag over my shoulder.

'Well-' Before he could finish I stopped him. 'That was a rhetorical question' He laughed at my response he patted my head. ' Should we get going to both our new schools?' Dad asked.

'Who will look after Yoshi?' I turned my gaze to my brother....licking the table...gosh

'I hired a baby sitter,' He rubbed the back of his neck.

'Where is she-Oh' I found a sleeping old lady on the couch...Oh well

'Okay lets go!' I rushed out the door, knowing I wouldn't get tired at any speed I run, I left my dad behind because I knew I would attract a lot of attention walking with him, so he decided to take the limo. Just like him, I rolled my eyes smiling inside. 

10minutes later.

I am finally here! Outside my new school hahahahaha! I made it. I now paced it past the front entrance as everyone else was walking, and it would be quite weird if I ran. Oh no...Just what I hoped wouldn't happen...

'THATS ALLMIGHTS DAUGHTER!?' Said some random girl.

'Oh my she looks so pretty in person!' Said another.

'I wonder what her quirk is!' Said another random kid.

I ignored all of the nice comments and walked to my class, on the way getting loads of stares mostly from the boys! Ha those girls wish they were me! I will give you another fact about me, My best friend from my old school, Mei Hatsume would always call me an attention seeker! We are really close and when I found out she wasn't in my class I was really disappointed.

Finally I arrived at my new class door. 1-A. I stepped inside to see the faces of my new classmates. I made my way and looked for an empty space, while all my classmates stared at me with gaping eyes and wide mouths. I knew this was going to happen....I smiled and bowed.