08

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Hey give it back! Those are my sweeties!' I yelled chasing Todoroki around his house, as he held MY sweeties close to his chest. For some reason I couldn't run as fast, hmm? Must be the drugs.

'You have to come and catch me. Understand? C-A-T-C-H-M-E' He playfully said teasing my poor state. I sighed picking up my pace a little. But still, He was way in front of me.

'Okay okay, seeing as you can't catch up-'

'I CAN! ITS JUST CAUSE I AM ILL!' He laughed at my childish response while he stopped his legs from running and turned to face me with a smile on his face.

'Would you like to have a deal (Y/N)?' I paused for a moment, thinking of the outcomes of agreeing to his conditions.

'F-fine.'

'Are you scared I might try and do something naughty?' He smirked coming closer to me.

What the hell...He doesn't usually act like this...Especially since he is so grumpy and cold in class...What is he up to!? Well this act isn't going to stop me from winning.

'No I'm not scared, now tell me! What deal?'

'We play a game of wrestling. Whoever wins gets a dare and the whole sweet box, sound fair?'

'Wrestling, but I'm a girl' I rolled my eyes at his suggestion.

'Does this mean your backing out?' He raised his eyebrow, I looked at the sweet box once again and then him. I really do want those sweets...

'Fine!' Straight away without any warning, I told myself the game has started which he was in aware of as I pushed him to the nearest wall. He took a few seconds to consume what was happening when that smirk grew on his face.

'Are we playing unfair (Y/N)?'

'I AM NOT!'

'I think you are~'

'What do you mean!? UNFAIR!'

'Well...You see....'

He looked down. But brought his face back up as a wide grin was spread across his face.

'It isn't sumo wrestling when your clothes are on' (Yes I did it! I MADE A 20th century boys reference! If you don't know what that is, its an amazing manga, my favourite of all time, made by the amazing Naoki Urasawa, Check it out!)

What-What-What is happening...

'But-'

'Are you not going to play fair (Y/N)~?'

'Uh...'

I don't know what to do In a situation like this...I always play fair...I knew something like this was going to happen...While thinking this, I look in front of me and see a shirtless Todoroki in his shorts only, leaning against the door frame.

'Here want me to help you take them-'

'NO!' I shouted, pushing him away.

I have to do this! I am a hero. A fair one.

Luckily I wore shorts, otherwise I would of been dead. Now for my top half...

I AM A HERO!

I take it off without thinking twice.

He gazed at me with wide eyes, I was now in my bra. Great. Just peachy.

'Is this fair enough?' I smirked at him coming closer, he was still in shock of what I had just done.

'You really did it' He smiled at me. I smiled back , but then came charging into him, he has a slow reaction time when it comes to sudden attacks haha.

I pushed him on the floor.

I flicked my hair, looking at his smiling figure, still pinning him down.

'I won~' I stated innocently.

I got off of him, ignoring his presence as I slipped on my hero suit again. Checking my phone.

^^Daddy^^ - Hey sweetie I'm home now

Me- Okie, I'm on my way out the house now~

^^Daddy^^- Love you

Me- Love you too!

While grabbing my bag, it seems my strength has come back and my energy. Also grabbing a lollipop from the sweetie box, I stuck It in my mouth smiling at Todoroki. Still stunned.

'See Ya!' I waved before walking out his front enterance.

--------------------------------------------

Thank god that's over!

I skipped along opposite Todoroki's house, which mine was placed and unlocked the door.

Walking in I see Dad...

And...somebody else...

Looks like we have a guest in the house...

----------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a along time, but seeing all these nice comments really gave me the strength I need to get rid of my writers block XD

A special thanks to Otaku3_xo

Luv you~~~~~~~~~