06

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me and Todoroki finally arrived at our homeroom, where we spend the whole of our day. We parted our ways, I sat next to the girls and he did the same with the boys. Is this class really that divided? Is it just me...or am I feeling a pair of eyes on me... I turn my head around while Tsuyu continued sharing her story on the way to school with the girls. And I locked eyes with him....

He smirked at me...it wasn't dirty or uncomftoble or anything it was sweet. Then his attention averted over to Kirishima when he was called.

'DENKI! HELLO!?' Screamed Kirishima...Oh no he is suspecting something, Kirishima realised what he was staring at....me...Kirishima made eye contact with me for like a second before I acted like nothing happened and looked down as if there was something in my nails...

And then the class bell rang! Aizawa sensei entered the room.

'Sit down class.' I in my seat next to Bakugo and Midoriya. Midoriya and I exchanged smiles from what happened yesterday, I was happy I could make him more powerful and he can now control his power without getting hurt and prove everyone in the class wrong.

'Ok, today we will be doing a Villian VS Hero battle' The whole class cheered.

'And Allmight will be joining us as well' Aizawa's expression did not change after saying this.

The class roared even louder and I smiled at my classmates appreciation for my dad.

-----

Okay so everyone is ready In their costumes mine is a purple thigh high dress, knee high white socks and gold extended trainers that give me a boost when I jump using one for all. Then on my chest are the four diamonds that produce the power for me to use my weather powers. And then my crown is for the rainbow Force field. It has the rainbow power in that as well, and some gold jewellery. And some fluffy prince stuff on my shoulders to show I am a royal~ Hehe~

 And some fluffy prince stuff on my shoulders to show I am a royal~ Hehe~

A/N: That's what you are wearing

is in their teams. I am in the villain team with Lida and I am versing Kirishima, Todoroki and Bakugo...They are all so strong.... Just as we were about to set up Aizawa pushed Denki towards our group. ' You will be in the villain team Denki'

He nodded and smiled at me. We had 7 minutes to sort our selves out so we went inside the building.  I felt a nudge on my shoulder. 'I'm lucky to have such a powerful girl on my team' Said Denki then he came closer to my ear and whispered. 'And such a sexy one at that~' I blushed.

'Ok so we need someone on guard-what the hell are you two doing!?' Lida said, while eyeing Denki as he was leaning his chin against my shoulder, I pushed him off and smiled innocently at Lida 'Sorry! Continue what you were saying!'  As soon as Lida turned around and mumbled the plan to himself Denki smirked and came back to the same position he was in before , I tried pushing him off but he didn't move. I sighed and decided to listen to Lida's plan.