"Are you so lucky." He hovers over me as is hands land on each side of me.

I look up to him with a cheesy smile as Jin places a kiss on my forehead. This time he looks over what I'm wearing. I am not big on dresses or anything. I went with a white off the shoulder tube top. Like Jin, I chose to wear black skinny jeans but with rips on the knees. Finally with white converse—I'm not into heels either. At least I did apply to makeup and some eyeliner since it is a celebration.

*(Hana's outfit)*

"And you, Hana..."Jin begins to say.

"Yes?" I press on.

"You look beautiful." With another smile he kisses me on the forehead one more time then extends a hand to me, "As much I would love to kiss you all night, let's get going before the guys decide to leave us behind."

I nod.

***

"...And that's my theory on how the Avengers are going to defeat Thanos in the next movie." Jimin confidently ends his points.

"Jimin, that doesn't make sense. And thanks for spoiling the movie for me you brat." Hoseok tells the younger sitting next to him.

"Hoseok, don't blame him. It's your fault for not coming with us." Yoongi says from Jimin's right, "Plus I think Jimin makes some good points about the Marvel Universe."

"Thanks, hyung."

"But c'mon it's a little crazy though."

"And don't forget Hoseok, it's Marvel. If they can give actors fake scripts to hide the storyline, I think they are more than capable to make anything happen." Jin joins in the conversation as he keeps his eyes on the road.

The back of the car containing Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi grows silent. The five of us are in Jin's car and with my girlfriend privileges, I took shoot gun. The guys came with us because we all couldn't fit in one car. Eunji was able to borrow the car from her cousin and the other five are coming with her: Taehyung, Alice, Namjoon, and Jungkook. Poor maknae, he had to ride with the couples.

"Hey Hana, are the Phantoms really handing over their claimed territory to other gangs?" Yoongi suddenly changes the subject to more pressing matters.

I turn towards him.

"Yes. There's no point in keeping them when we are no longer going to be around. It's better to give them away to our trusted allies."

"Wow. I know you told us about it and we also heard from Namjoon. It's just hard to believe you guys are actually disbanding." Jimin comments.