Targets*

13

Hana's POV

Over two weeks have passed since my brother and I ran into each other. After our first lunch together, Yoongi told me that Jin convinced my twin to invite me for a meal at least once a week. I have been over at least four times now. Each time is less awkward than the last as the boys want to hear about our childhood.

My brother has no idea I know all about of his gang activities... well not everything since Bangtan is secretive too. They do have the advantage because we are on their turf.  As for mine, we actually haven't done anything besides gathering data after our first encounter with BTS. I told my group to stay clear of Bangtan because we don't want to risk anyone being recognized—especially myself.

With all the information we have, I finally call another meeting. We can't let Bangtan ruin our plans, I have to work to ensure we don't fail. 

"You all know my major keeps me busy so it will be hard for me to join you in the missions. I will be around for meetings and if anything big goes down." Eunji is the first one to speak.

We all knew this was coming; I'm glad my best friend is focusing on her future. It is her dream to succeed in the medical field. I don't mind benching her for while as she is our team medic. I am not saying she is not proficient in combat, she definitely is.

"Also I will definitely join in an attack if I ever feel stressed or in need of a break."

I laugh.

Eunji well... June tends to get easily stressed.

"Now moving on, thanks to our intel, we found a new target", I speak as I toss a folder on the coffee table. Some of the papers come flying out. "They call themselves Sharks. Currently, they have 22 members."

Jae and Sid turn to look at each other. Wes is busy texting his younger sister. He then places his phone on the couch and asks me, "What are their crimes?"

I grab one of the papers on the coffee table, "Robbery, assault, and use of excessive force. They have used their gang status to steal from several local businesses and threaten the victims to stay quiet. They also have assaulted several college students. According to them, there is no evidence to tie them to the crime but like always our intel has found connections."

I love our intel squad. They are the backbone of this time. Nothing gets past them.

I smirk handing the paper to Wes. I despise gangs who use their power to abuse others. They are lowlives.

"So I'm guessing the assaults are not aggressive."

"No", I answer, "Not until two days ago. They put a college student in the hospital when he refused to give them his bank account."

"So we have to act fast. When is the plan of attack?" Sid talks while glancing at the rest of the information.

"I was thinking in three days. There's many of them and some are known to carry weapons."

I grin at my next words.

They are going to like this.

"I think we should call for backup."