Introduces*

8

Author's POV

A/N: Are you ready for this?

It has been twenty minutes since Bangtan arrived at the warehouse. They were supposed to meet another gang to discuss an alliance but they haven't shown up. They were starting to worry. It's not like them to run late.

Unlike their rivals, Bangtan had no need in covering their faces. Seoul was their town and if anyone recognized them, no one was brave enough to take them on. Plus Bangtan had many allies with other gangs and local services, only someone stupid would actually try to go against them.

Well, at least that was the case until the Phantoms showed up. Their unknown origins and goals do not sit right with RM. He feels the gang in too aggressive and violent. They have no pattern of attack and defeat whoever they please. Which is why Bangtan wants all the information they can get on them. They need to know why they are in Seoul and what are they planning.

Suga checks his watch. Like the rest of Bangtan, he was getting impatient. He decides to play with his black beanie. V kept kicking rocks he found on the floor while Jhope and Jin had small talk. Kookie was sitting down on the floor. Chimchim watches the young maknae play a game on his phone.

All of Bangtan wears either white long shirts or white hoodies. RM and Jungkook have also black strips running down their arms. Their gang primary color is white and secondary is black. Coincidentally, those are the same colors Phantoms use but switched.

RM hides his worried expression behind black sunglasses, What is taking so long?

Finally, the seven males hear multiple footwork around the large warehouse. All sixteen Knights walk in as a group being late as ever. They proudly wear their color of red. The Knights without communicating begin to spread out. Instead of meeting Bangtan as a group, they surround them.

This is not good, RM immediately captures their movement. It's not right. RM feels it. And so does the rest of Bangtan. He decides to keep it cool and not worry. Plus sixteen of them are not a big deal, Bangtan can take them.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, boys. We had urgent matters to... figure out." The leader of the Knights says which RM cannot remember his name, he is rather irrelevant.

RM fakes his smile.

"It's ok. We know an alliance is a big deal. It is only right to talk over the decision with your gang. We understand."

RM sees his members clench their fits and crack their necks. They are irritated.

RM clears his throat, "So do we have a deal?"

The Knights' leader glances at his gang, "You said if we accept, we will be under your protection as long as we agree to the behavior terms."

RM fakes his smile again. He was not sure if they are going to accept. He speaks.

"Yes. And exchange, we ask you to help us collect information on our former enemy, Phantoms."

The other leader laughs.

"We were thinking of accepting and I even talked to our veteran members about it. You see if we want revenge we can do it for ourselves."