Allies*

69

Hana's POV

"Are you sure it's here?" Hoseok glances at our glamorous surroundings.

"Yes. They always have parties at the rooftops." I smirk.

Jin followed my precise directions which led us to way over the top of a hotel. The rest are supposed to meet us there. The others were gathered at the lobby waiting for us to arrive— specifically me since I know who we are meeting tonight.

Alice knows as well but being the captain, they chose to wait for me to lead. My brother seems a little on edge, doesn't like the feeling too much of being kept in the dark.

I promised him that he could meet one of our strongest allies, yet I'm guessing he didn't it expect it to happen so soon. All of us agreed we had to be moving as quickly as we can. We don't know much longer we can hold both the Black Scorpions and CNT here without a plan.

That's why tonight is for.

To make a bulletproof plan.

I guide a total of 15 members with me up the stairs and into the large private elevator. Then into a narrow hallway with much complain from the boys. After two turns right and left led us to the door we needed to be in front of. The words "Roof Access" print in bold lettering lay in the center of it.

Music and voices flowed from the other side. The noise confirms me we are at the right place. No other gangs throw parties in this district and at rooftops beside them.

I step to the front of the group as they wait for the next move. With a strong fist, I knock twice then pause for three seconds and knock again three times.

When the first knock is heard, the music dies down. I stood there until a response is heard from the other side. Whoever is behind the door, they knock three times.

I pause again for three seconds and end the signal with two loud knocks and a slap. The Bangtan members are a little confused until the door is suddenly unlocked and opened.

"We have been waiting for you, Hana." The male I knew for a few years now greets me.

"Hello Jack, thanks for the invitation. I hope we aren't too late." I greet back.

"Nope, right on time."

As we slowly shuffle into the open space that lies on the other side, Jack catches a familiar face.

"It's been a while, Namjoon." He tells my brother.

"Jackson Wang?" And obviously, my brother didn't expect him tonight, "What are you doing here?"

"Didn't your sister tell you? But I thought you would know since you are always in contact with a friend of mine." He smirks.

"You're part of G7? Why didn't you contact me."

"Sorry my friend, I was in terms with Phantoms but I was hoping to see you soon."

I roll my eyes at Jackson's comment.