Not Now*

60

Alice's POV

"You know you been avoiding me?" Namjoon bluntly says as he drives me to his sister's apartment.

"I have not," I answer back.

"Have too."

"Have not."

"Really then, why did you hide when I came to see my sister earlier today?"

"I wasn't hiding... I was cleaning."

"Right because you had to clean Jin's closet."

"Yes. The poor guy has been letting us use his room for the past two days. I have to be respectful and keep it tidy."

"It's funny, I thought when I finally get my chance to talk to you, you would be quiet but it's actually the opposite."

"You know me, I'm open book. I say and do what I want."

"Yet you didn't tell me you were a Phantom. Were you planning to reveal that anytime soon or when we finally got back together? I'm just curious."

Ouch. His temper is showing. I admit I was trying not to run into him. It was difficult to do being in the same house. 

He looks so hot angry. And that hair pushed up while he wears sunglasses driving...

Oh shit, he is upset with me.

Never mind.

"What about it? You had your personal underground life and I had mine. So what?"

"Seriously you're turning it back on me?"

"Well yeah. You kept it a secret too. We only found out because we were involved. We knew the consequences of yesterday night."

"What do you mean?"

"Helping you last night had a huge effect for the Phantoms. We knew what was coming in the result of helping you, Hana knew but still did it. We all knew one day you will find out."

"And why don't you sound too happy about it? Don't like us knowing you guys were going behind our backs? Being our enemy? What happened to be an open book?"

Wow. He is tense.

"Excuse me? You did the same exact thing as us, therefore, your point is invalid.  Yes and no. You guys knowing lifted a weight off our shoulders but it is replaced with another worry. And no because didn't want you to find out this way."

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long since you been with them?"

"Since the beginning. Kevin and I were the first to be recruited in the area. We are the ones that convinced Hana to join. I know you're also angry with her but she hasn't had it easy—especially when she found out you all were Bangtan."