The Storm*

(A/N: It's a long one. Warning: more swearing... and you might need some tissues. It's emotional chapter)

65

Author's POV

Hana didn't need to be awakened or warn during breakfast. She is well aware of what was going to happen today. It would be a lie if Hana never thought about this moment before.

The moment she would stand in front of her brother to reveal everything.

But the question is will she be able to?

Can she spill all the dark contents and shadows hidden in the deepest parts of her mind, soul, and heart? For now, Hana is going to try to say what is needed to be clear on, and nothing else.

The problem is in her darkest thoughts she knew that might not be possible. Her mask has already begun chipping away...

So how long before it completely shattered away?

Soon.

"Hana, Namjoon would like to speak with you." Yoongi rolls in, with the door left wide open.

It's time.

Hana stands over Jin's bookshelf overlooking her supposed boyfriend's book collection. If he still is. She doesn't answer, only looks over at the older male. She nods and Yoongi takes it she is ready.

No more escaping.

Taking it slow, Hana follows him down the hall into the living room. Yoongi explains to her it was better there than the attic since they didn't want to make her walk up the stairs yet.

Once she arrives, she notices the room has been rearranged, almost like a courthouse. All the chairs, and couches form a half circle within the room. They face a lonely black chair put in front of the fireplace.

No one needs to tell Hana that that's her seat. Plus all the other chairs are taken by Bangtan. Yoongi leaves to join next to Jin who is unhappily seating on the right sight of Namjoon.

Namjoon is dead center. In order from left to right, they sit: Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Eunji. She knew Alice wouldn't be here today due to arranging some prior engagements for their gang. At least Eunji is there for moral support.

Correction this is not a court but a throne room. And her brother is the ruling King, waiting to punish the criminal as in her.

Hana gulps and proceeds to stand over her isolated chair. She doesn't know what will be asked of her, yet it is most likely they won't like her answers.

As for her feelings, she will be fighting to maintain them at a low level. She doesn't want to give up everything. It's unlikely she will get her way.

The room hums in silence for the next several minutes. It makes both parties nervous.

Eunji prays the siblings won't tear each other apart.