Intel & G7*

71

Hana's POV

Two weeks have passed since the meeting since we put our plan to action. Step one is basically done and step two has begun.

As we discussed, my team is not allowed to be seen in public with anyone and the same goes for Bangtan. At least in this part, I have nothing to worry about because thank God no one knows our identities.

We also discussed that G7, good friends of ours will stay in contact only through technology. For the sake of the plan and everyone, we need them to get inside. This might take time.

Sometimes being a college student helps me. Whether it is doing homework or being in class, it forces me to focus on regular things in my life.

I just hope I don't die of stress.

~

It's been forever since I've gone to a club.

This one had a great Dj and a huge screen to display music videos. Currently, a song named Fire was playing and it was lit.

I'm at the dance flooring, moving left and right with Eunji and the rest of my crew. Though the club is blasting music and people are shouting, I hear someone call my name.

Not my real name but my nickname.

Ace.

That's when I realized I am in my Phantom clothes. I wore complete black with my black sneakers. No hoodie tonight but I'm wearing a black crop top. I have my dark make up on, my blonde extensions in place, even feel my silver contacts.

I approach the VIP area where my name is being called from. In the table, I find Bangtan sitting down with unusual furniture around them. Placed on the table, there is a bowl of pills and keeps filling it up.

Jin spots me and smiles

Jin spots me and smiles. He asks me to sit next to him, not caring who I am. So I do. Namjoon whispers something to him while holding a green substance in his hand. Then Jin hands me a similar drink to me.

"Chocolate Wings," Jin tells me the green drink's name.

"Take it and drink it." He says.

I obey his words by gulping a small taste. The flavor is unusual, yet satisfying.

Suddenly I get images in my head, images of another world. I can't make sense of it. I see vibrates of cold hues. Green, blues, and purples watch over me and glow around me.